He's Mines not Yours

A month later!!!

Geemoni P.O.V

This bitch walking around like she got it made when her nigga still fucking me. She came in,took mines and didnt give a damn! So imma take away some she love so she'll see how it feels. Romon?she can have that...i just wanna teach lil moma a lil lesson, im Geemoni taylor , bitch I do have it made.

As I walked in the trap house w/ tears covering my face I pulled Romon to the kitchen. I crossed my arms and gave him the sadess look. He looked at me w/ worry but wondering what the hell I was up to."what?" Romon stood there w/ his hands in his pockets."romon...im pregnant!" I ran into his chest he caught me w/ his arms and hugged me.It took everything for me to push these fake tears of mines out!"what is this?" Zay came in the kitchen mugging romon and me."nothing,she going thruu some shit."romon spoke before I did."moni look you a nigga of mines but ion play about my lil sister move around dawg!" Zay snapped. His words heated my blood I calmed myself."fine...it was nothing serious."i said walking away!

Romon P.O.V

Shes pregnant? I cant have this shit on my chest,what imma tell shayla? 'babe I cheated w/ an ex!' That ont sound right! I should of been loyal to shyla she dont deserve this shit.

As I carried the last box into me and shyla's new home she sat on the couch rubbing her stomach."i hope its a girl!" I shouted and sat next to her."twins!" She chuckled. Now you can tell that shes pregnant. She has a lil bump on her stomach. All her clothes.. well, shirts is tight so you really can tell!"twins?uh un." I put my head down.O ur 2 plus me and moni's? No. no telling what geemoni having anyways! "are you happy babe?" Shyla looked at me w/ doubt. I took a minute to answer which hurted her, you can tell by the look in her eyes."y-yeah" I stuttered. "your not!romon im sorry iant mean to get pregnant!"she cried."baby,baby its not you,or my seeds.ok?im just tired x kinda nervous about this.ya dig?"I respond.i whipped her tears she kissed me. "I want a Romon jr" she whispered against my lips,i kissed her even more hard!

Sorry its short,but it gets even better!sorry for any corrections! Hope yall enjoying the story; please COMMENT.RATE.&Tell others;)