1

Have you ever had a dream that had this song in it, that you know, in perfect clearness, but you had not heard the song in ages? That happened to be a couple of months ago. I asked what Katy Perry song has the lyrics, "-traveled downtown, singing the blues" and others lines in a Hangout group. One of you had replayed it was The One That Got Away.
That clears the whole thing up. I'll explain later. I was in a house, particularly similar to my grandparents 19th Century house, but many objects and furniture were something else. Iv'e had dreams at my "grandparents" many times before. There were about 10 total people living there or so. Adults. They had been bickering about some thing that was peculiar or needed fixing around town. Next thing I know, I am running away to find out whats been going on, I was in a underground subway. Iv'e never been to one personally, only nice ones at airports. But I wasn't taking a lift, just a short cut. I don't know where. Though, ever since that 'scene' had been going, I had been bundled up cutely in jackets and scarfs, having earbuds in... listening to that song. I only heard the lyrics that I remember when I woke up. And when I did wake up, I had noticed that that was the first encountering of a crystal clear song in my head in a dream. But I had forgotten the name.
The One That Got Away... I feel ashamed now. I've gotten away. Away from many things, many people, and away with many lies. That's one reason I don't have many friends...