2

I HAVE TO GET OVER THIS
IT WAS THE MOST INTENSE, AND LONGEST DREAM IV'E HAD YET

I was walking around a book and music store. It was Christmas, so many were shopping. I was looking for the ideal thing to buy, preferably something with Taylor's face on the front.
The shop gave me a cold, dark feel. For one, there was much metal and some chemicals in the air around us, as well as the ceiling was low. And it was very dark. The smell of metal made me yearn to leave, so I tried to find what I needed quickly.
I finally turn a corner to a island of books, where I saw some familiar covers. Two similar 'Taylor Swift Facts' (they have English names.. how mysterious. Most things there were all another language-) that I have seen before (perhaps in another dream, ooh). So I instantly rejected, knowing they were older and already well-known facts. Though, next to them was a CD. It had Taylor's face on it, but again, I didn't know what was on it. All it said that I could read was "Ours" and "2:17 - 7:45". I honestly knew nothing about how times work wherever I am at. And I didn't question that.
I look at the price, '$13.99' unaware that it had '13' in the cost. But was aware that they use American dollars. I thought 'How could I pay for this?' Knowing I had only $13 in my wallet, needing a dollar extra.
Then one of the men talking to another, near me said, "I can pay for it." I looked him in disbelief to of how he wanted anything to do with me. I asked, "Really?" he replied, "I can pay for it, yeah." I was in awe then. He obviously thought I didn't look bad, neither himself. So we went to the cashier and bought it. Just then, two men came leaping over us, taking the CD we just bought. The nice man didn't seem as surprised as I was.

Part II
*Note: There was many parts and details that I really don't remember. So don't scold me for possibly going back and forth through the story.

A key thing that helped me on my way, was a "app" on my tablet(I don't have a phone), that someone had shown me that I had received then. But it was more like a Launcher. And that's what I am calling it now.
The Launcher gives you the ability to Jump. Not always time Jump, but in this case, the most common is jumping a person you want from miles away, to you, or to bring yourself somewhere. Within the standers, I saw it as a Bug that enters all devices once where... wherever I am.
Most places there were dark. The colors and mood on faces were deceiving from the people who talked to you and didn't seem programmed. I saw no other person Jump other than me and some 'friends' I had made. And I'm not sure why. I had seen peeks of a Normal's phone... it has the Launcher. I think they just don't know how to use it.
It's a very different type of technology, the Launcher. With many buttons, you could press the wrong one and be in the middle of nowhere. It's not simple. And I can see how no one uses it. It's honestly frightening.
There is a 'Company' that is trying to mess with the town I am at. But not many seem to notice. At all. I see now, that the Company wanted something to do with me. The men that robbed us must have been working for them. The Company must have as well made and tracked the Launcher.
They wanted my fingerprint I suppose. Anything they can. I also believe that the nice man at the book store was part of the mob. The problem with him was, everyone can send each other messages through another 'app'. Let's call it the 'Clam'.
He didn't try to season me until I was at the climax of my journey. The profile photo of him was a very ugly, fat, long brown haired man. Like dreams are, you know it's a dream once something or someone morphs.

So many other despicable things happen. It'd take a very long time to write it all.