Pt | 3

You and Vivien looked at each other. You remembered Ken said that you can talk to each other telepathically. As you were about to start the conversation, Vivien interrupted.

Vivien : I can camouflaged us together if you want.

You : But that would make us look weak since we're trying to escape. We could take her down together. Its two against one.

Vivien : Good point. I'll distract her.

The next moment, Vivien camouflaged.

Vivien's POV;

Marielle : Where did she go?!

You : *shrugged*

I giggled. I went and tapped her shoulder. She turned with her fist aiming at me. I ducked. I kicked her leg that made her fall. She got up quickly and looked around for me. I continued distracting her.

Y/N's POV;

While Vivien was distracting her, i changed into a werewolf. As soon as i transformed, i saw Marielle changed into a beast. With wings. I didnt wait a second. I quickly jumped on her, making her fall front first. I didnt even wait fro Vivien's call. I instantly finished her. Marielle lay on the ground weakly. I look at Vivien.

You : Let's go.

You and Vivien ran into the woods, trying to find the others.

Meanwhile, Caiser and the other candidates were outside, watching two packs fight each other on the wide screen.

Suddenly, a high pitched scream filled the whole arena. The scream could bleed everyone's ears except her own pack. Even candidates and Caiser were closing their ears.

Caiser : Huh. A banshee is never good to be around.

You and Vivien looked at each other. "Tati!"

You and Vivien ran, tracking down the scream. A few seconds later, you heard footsteps. Someone was running towards you, in the same direction. You waited for that someone to appear while still running.

Ken : Y/N! Vivien!

Vivien : Thank God its you!

Ken : I got hold of your scent back there.

You : Oh i think we're close to Tati.

Ken : Stop!

The three of you stopped instantly.

You : What is it?

Bailey : Now now. Who disturbed my girl, Marielle? *growls*

Ken : Run.

You : What? No way!

Ken : She's an Alpha. If you are hurt, it takes a long time to heal. I'll heal her.

Vivien : Let's go y/n.

Bailey : Excuse me?! Where is she going? I'm not done with her! *changes into a werewolf and attacks you*

You instantly turned into a werewolf. Your reflexes were quick as lightning. You turned around and attacked Bailey back. But you knew you would lose to her. Bailey pushed down and was about to claw you when Ken attacked her and finished her.

You turned back into human form and stood there, shocked.

Ken : I cant let her claw you. It would take a long time to heal.

The came Caiser's voice through the P.A system.

Caiser : Two down from Vengeful! One down from Dark Venom!

Vivien : What? Who-

Tati suddenly appeared.

Tati : Val.

~tbc~

P/S; SORRY IM ON THIS LATE UPDATE TRACK, I HAD THIS IQ CAMP FOR CHEMISTRY AND ADDITIONAL MATH AND MY HOMEWORK JUST CANT GET MORE AND MORE AND IM GONNA GO TO THE SAME IQ CAMP AGAIN BUT FOR BIOLOGY THIS WEEKEND TILL SUNDAY NIGHT AND THEN SCHOOL ON MONDAY WOW #LifeAsAnOLevelStudent #BusyAF #HopeItAllWorksOut #PrayForMe #HopeIDontDie So i hope y'all understand, dont worry i'll always update but on a late schedule 😅😂