Pt | 4

You : I told her to be strong and protective! And no tolerating! Where is she?

Tati : Don't you know? Those who are down will be brought out of the arena to be treated.

Vivien : We cant waste anymore time. We must find the others.

Ken : I have a plan.

After we found everyone, Ken started telling us about the plan.

Ken : Don't hide your scent. Let them track you. Lure them here. We'll finish them together as a pack.

Jordyn : Got it.

Ken : Track them then expose your scent. They will follow you so lure them here.

Boogie : I'll go for Tahani.

Sean : Sheaden.

Ken : Josh Price.

You : Josh Beauchamp.

Vivien : Jenna.

Will & Tati : Kaycee.

Jordyn : Gabe.

Ken : Good luck. See you in 3 minutes.

Tati : By the way, the one who hurt Val was Josh Price.

Ken : Got it.

We separated and started tracking our opponents down.

Val's POV;

I was the first one to go down. I should've listened to y/n's advice. I am weak. I was being brought out of the arena and being treated. After that, i watched my friends on the wide screen. After Ken told them about the plan, they separated and tracked down the opponents. Everyone changed into their beast from and found their opponents and exposed their scents. Then they lured them to the spot they were supposed to meet up. They work so good together. Which means without me. Maybe i was a fail experiment, that i was placed in the wrong pack. Or maybe i do not belong in any.

Every last one of Vengeful pack was already at the spot they were supposed to be, except you. Everyone circled their opponents and growled at them while waiting for you.

Y/N's POV;

I found Josh Beauchamp leaning by a tree. I was about to expose my scent when he interrupted.

Josh B : I know you're here y/n.

You were shocked so you step forward where he could see you.

Josh B : I don't want to hurt you.

You : Don't even try to trick me.

Josh B : I'm not. Because i love you.

You : Stop trying to trick me with your sweet words.

Josh B : Believe me. I'll walk with you to your pack. I'll turn myself in. Just walk with me.

You : I'm not that stupid. Start walking.

Josh began to walk, with you behind him.

Val's POV;

Val : Oh my god.

After Josh Beauchamp confessed to y/n, i ran and went up to Caiser.

Val : Caiser, you have to delete that part.

Caiser : I'm sorry. I cant do that.

Val : But-

Caiser : No buts! Go back to your seat.

I tried. I just hope when they replay that clip, Ken doesnt get mad. Its hard to predict because sometimes he can get annoyed at the smallest things possible and sometimes he's okay with it.

Ken's POV;

A few moments later, Josh Beauchamp appeared from the corner with y/n behind him.

Ken : Now!

Everyone changed into their beast form and started attacking each other.

~tbc~