Pt | 10

You : Lets go!

Val : You really don't have to do this.

You : Why not? That's what packs are for.

You took Val's arm and pulled her up. You ran with your pack to the training centre. When you arrived, the training centre was empty. You started judging her from the way she reacts to a certain situation and correcting her.

Jordyn : You're a stupid ass bitch! You are weak! You cant do shit!

Val just stood there, inhaling and exhaling deeply. First situation, checked. Tati then stepped in.

Tati : Hey b*tch! You're useless to your pack. Just give up or else I'll put you down.

Val : I'm. Not. Useless.

Tati started pushing her to a wall with her powers. Val struggled to let go. You saw Val was about to opened her mouth to say something and you can tell that she was about to tolerate with Tati. Tati dropped her to the ground. Val then turned into a werewolf and attacked Tati. Tati fell and Val pinned her down. Val was growling and was about to claw Tati when Ken ran and pushed Val over. Val was still growling so Ken tamed her through the eye where Ken's eyes changed to red. Val then calmed down and turned to her own self. You lend a hand to Val and picked her up.

You : You did the right thing. That shows you've improved. We're going to the next section, is that okay? Or do you need to rest?

Val : I'm okay. Lets continue.

Y/N smiled at Val for her spirit. Meanwhile..

Bailey : Huh. Look at them. Helping their weak friend.

Josh B : Aren't you going to do something?

Bailey : Not yet.

It was time. That morning everyone was up early and waited in the waiting room for their turn. The aptitude test started with a serum injected and there will be situations where you need to react fast. The next section was testing each of your powers. There are projections which will be your opponent. It works exactly like a human. And last section was the emotional test. Before you go, the examiner will ask you one question. "Which faction are you interested?"

Everyone from your pack was done with the test. You gathered at the cafeteria as you guys were hungry.

Ken : How did you guys do?

Wati : Great!

Jordyn & Sean : Me too.

Vivien : I think I did well.

You : Me too. Val?

Val : I think I did okay. Better than before you guys helped me out.

Boogie : That's great!

Val : I cant thank you guys enou-

You : Don't be. Its okay. We were sincere.

"Everyone please gather at the main hall for the results."

They went to the main hall. As soon as they reached, they got seated and held each others hands. Nervous. Suddenly a page popped up on the wide screen. The scoreboard. You saw you and the others names getting a grade A and above but Ken's name wasn't there. As the pages turned, you saw Ken's name. With a grade F. As soon as everyone got their results, they left the hall. You went to Claudia and asked why did Ken got an F. She just shrugged her shoulders and said that she didn't know anything. You hugged Ken and buried your face in his chest. This means that Ken's being sent to the factionless. Something's not right. That scent. Bailey. You looked up from Ken's chest and saw Bailey and Josh Beauchamp giggling at the entrance of the hall. Bailey then mouthed out two words. 'Good luck.'

This is getting too far.

•THE END•

P/S: WOAH ITS THE END OF THIS SEASON ALRDY. I HAVE WRITTEN ANOTHER SEASON IN ADVANCE BUT IM SO BUSY LATELY I KEEP FORGETTING TO UPDATE. SO FOR EXTRA PRECAUTIONS AND THE PRECIOUS FEELS OF MY READERS, ILL CONTINUE WHEN IM FEELING A LITTLE MORE LIGHTLY. THE REASON IM SO BUSY ITS BCS IM HAVING MY O LEVEL TRIALS IN A MONTH AND MY O LEVEL IN LESS THAN 4 MONTHS. SO I GOTTA ACE THIS SHIT. WISH ME LUCK THO. AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ENDING😁 I'D LOVE TO READ YOU GUYS' FEEDBACKS 💙 I'LL BE BACK SOON WISH ME LUCK, LUV Y'ALL💙💙💙😘😘