Chapter 1 The Purple Ninja

I can't believe I got a letter from my uncle I might get to see him again he has Lloyd he is taking care of even though there everyone doesn't need help they still practice I don't get it I go to the gym and just work out or do my job. But anyway Sensei said to meat him at the tea shop of course it's a tea shop!*she ran there with her chestnut brown hair in a ponytail with pink lips and in her magenta sweatshirt and a pair of magenta jeans.

(Sensei)

Welcome Luna long time no see. The other ninjas don't know who you are or why you here and the only people who know your here is Nya and me.

(Luna)

Sensei what about Lloyd does he remember me at all? *phone go's off* hmmmm? Just a friend. 

(Sensei)

No I'm afraid not but were going to have to tell him *while passing the room he remember misako she..........

(????)

L......Luna Your father said you passed away?!? We missed you so much.

(Luna)

I never died he lied like he always does for me.....he doesn't care about me I left Lloyds birth because I didn't want to curse him or give him bad luck I couldn't control my powers back then. And why are you here?

(Misako)

You still believe you have powers of the so use to be purple ninja. You need to grow up *walks away*

(Sensei)

We should get to training.*she could tell he is staying out of it* or do you want to ask Lloyd to come too?

(Misako)

*walks back in* hey Wu you want me to get Lloyd?

(Sensei)

Yes Misako *Luna looked at him and Misako they liked each other she didn't care she hated her father*

===~~~~~minutes later~~~~=====

(Lloyd)

Ugh why did you guys wake me up so early? *he yawned not noticing Luna*

(Misako)

Because some one wants to train with you and your sister is here *she mumbles the last part but Lloyd heard her*

(Lloyd)

*fully awake now noticed her* W....wait what!

(Sensei)

Shhhhh be quite the ninja don't know yet that she is here.

(Lloyd)

Where is she I saw her for a se....*noise is heard on the deck like you hear the training course* what's that noise?!?*sensei Lloyd and Misako run out to see this*

Luna Pov for a bit

I used my magic to sneak bye them and I turned the Training on and started to pratice I'm not going to repeat my self about what I said to Misako......ugh almost messed up.....dodge,jump,duck,hit repeat. I completed the course and I saw Lloyd and the other two looking at me in aww. What? I said. No one could complete it there first try said Lloyd. I could do better but I need my gym I said as I looked at something behind them it was someone I saw at the gym I runned. *she took out her hair out of the ponytail and walked over to the person they saw while Lloyd was talking to his mother and Sensei I don't even bother calling her mother or Garmadon father I don't trust them but I can tell Lloyd cares* Hey *she said shyly but sweet* I see you did keep a secret didn't you Luna? Said Kai *then Cole showed up he was usual at the gym on break days* Hey Luan what's up?. Cole said *he was half asleep* Hey Cole!I waved. Kai listen I had to keep secrets there's one I could never tell but you never asked if I knew SenseiWu to be fair I shot back. Fine but still why do you hide from people when we head to the gym? Kai never knew about who was my family until Lloyd showed up. Hey guys I see you know Luna did she tell yah? Said Lloyd. God help me I should of just not come I only came cause Sensei said so. I Stomped off. Oh come on he has a right to know! Lloyd said. Anyway I figured out I had a sister. Lloyd said. I stayed behind a door way not knowing what room I was in.

(Zane)

*I sat still when I saw a girl turn to the door not looking who was in here looking at something I decided to try to catch her by suprise I think jay new what I was thinking cause he looked at me and shook his head yes. And I got up and stayed on my tip toes and then*.......*Whack*.......Ow

(Luna)

You should never sneak up on a trained athlete. *she looks be hind and see's one of Kai's and Cole's Friend* oh I'm so sorry I was just....*she gets cut off by Kai*

(Kai)

So your related to Lloyd? "Miss Trained Athlete"

(Luna)

I'm already hating having a brother can't keep a down low. And yes why do you think I'm here just here to talk to strangers and beat there trading course in one try. No I'm a Serpintine yes ugh......