Chapter 2 training

(Luna)

But Sensei my body hurts *i winned* *as she hits the dummy some more*

(Sensei)

You need to learn that in battles you can't rest you will practice all day until I come back Lloyd and Kai and Cole can help jay is out with nia.*the three walk in*

(Lloyd)

You act like me when I was younger.

(Luna)

You know I now when you were born you should at least be younger then me what happened?

(Lloyd)

Long story I will tell you later. Let's starts who should go first?

(Cole)

I will.*walks up* okay concentrate on the enemy don't think about yourself being tired.

(Lloyd)

Okay.....go!

(Luna)

^cole's eyes are cute^ *she ducks from Cole's sword,swipes at his side and misses, Kai then jumps in too, he swipes at her, she jumps over it and jumps over him and hits his back,*

(Lloyd)

Kai your out.

(Luna)

Dodge swipe.

(Cole)

What are you talking about?

(Luna)

You guys dodge and swipe at me that's your pattern. *trips Cole* see.

(Lloyd)

Cole your put. My turn. *walks up*....go!

(Luna)

^he swipes twice then ducks twice then jabs the sword at me okay that's the pattern.^ *jumps and trips them* and *puts foot on chest* do I win?

(Lloyd)

Yah.....Why don't you fight like that when Sensei is around?

(Luna)

..........That's the way father fights he would find the pattern in the fight and stop the pattern. *she looks away and goes by railing* you know he did care for me one day but then he just came back and he was angry. *just then she jumps off*

(All three of them)

Luna!!!*sensei runs out*

(Luna)

^i let the wind hit my face I missed doing this I turned into my white snowy owl form and flyer back up^ you guys missed me?

(Lloyd)

Not funny!

(Cole) 

You got to Amit she did scare is you should have seen your guys faces.

(Kai)

Not cool.*walks away*

(Sensei)

Good job Luna I see you still still can form into owl form.

(Lloyd)

You knew she would do that?

(Sensei)

Hey not jumping but the owl form yes.

(Luna)

See Cole gets my joke.