Chapter 22

Harry, harry, harry, harry, harry, harry" Zayn repeated as he swiped the card that unlocked his lover's door. He walked into the room and casually opened the closet looking through Harry's clothes.

"wanna tell me why you just waltzed into my room with a key I didn't even know you had and began searching through my clothes" Harry spoke up walking out of the bathroom. Zayn removed a tie from one of Harry's shirts and smiled turning around.

"help me put it on?" He asked walking up to him. Harry smiled and wrapped the tie around the older boy's neck pulling his body closer while Zayn let his hands rest on Harry's waist and pulled him closer as well.

"hands to self, Liam will be back any minute" Harry mumbled as he finished tying the tie. Zayn ignored him letting their lips brush and smirked as harry let out a sigh.

"we really gotta make some rules about this relationship" He rolled his eyes as Zayn grinned against his lips.

"cool you can just sit back and watch as I break every single one of them" He said licking his lips as his eyes met Harry's.

"Am I interrupting something?" A voice said from behind them and Zayn spun around. "Oh no don't mind me keep going by all means please" Liam said crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorframe glaring daggers at Zayn. Zayn looked down slightly and cleared his throat.

"I should go.." He spoke softly playing with his hands.

"I told you to stay away from him." Liam said walking into the room and pushed Zayn against the bed. "I have had it up to here with you Malik, he is mine and if you ever dare touch him like that again-"

"Liam stop it!" Harry yelled but soon felt pain again that week as he was pushed into the wall and landed on the floor.

"stay out of this." Liam spoke firmly glaring down at harry. "you are just as guilty as he is! you told me you loved me harry! you've been sleeping with that twat the entire time haven't you?!"

"no Liam-"

"Fucking liar!" Liam swore as he pushed harry again, this time his head hit the wall before he dropped to the floor.

"Look at the way you treat him!" Zayn spoke up. "Like a fucking rag doll! He is not to be thrown around Liam I can treat him much more than you could fucking try."

"He doesn't love you." Liam growled. "He told me himself. I'm the one for him. He's found someone already Zayn." Zayn's eyes met harry's as the younger boy struggled to stand up behind Liam. Harry's green eyes had turned to a sad grey as tears streamed down his cheeks. All he wanted was to hold Harry but he couldn't. He was Liam's and not his.

"Get out." Liam said firmly standing in front of Harry.

"Harry.." Zayn stared deeper into the pair of grey eyes. "Why are you letting him do this? He doesn't control you-"

"You should go" Harry said looking down before letting his head rest on Liam's shoulder. Zayn chuckled dryly and ripped off the tie he had let Harry put on him. "While you cuddle with your boyfriend why don't you tell him exactly what happened in vegas?"

"Zayn."

"why don't you tell him how we got drunk and we fucked till the sun came up?" Zayn smirked walking up to the couple.

"you said you never slept with him." Liam clenched his jaw. Harry pulled away from Liam with fear in his eyes before Zayn laughed rolling his eyes.

"Learn to take a joke will you, I'm kidding." Harry closed his eyes in relief, silently thanking zayn.

"leave." Liam spat pointing to the door and Zayn smiled turning around and walked out of the room. Harry sighed shakily and Liam turned around to face him. "please tell me he really was joking" Harry nodded and felt the back of his head that hopefully wasn't bleeding. He was already starting to get a migraine and sometimes he wondered why he even wanted to be with Liam in the first place.

"I never slept with him and I never will." He responded lying yet again. They'd just done it that morning.

"I'm sorry I hurt you.. I swear it won't happen again" Liam looked at Harry sadly and took his hands.

"How about we just start over. No secrets, no cheating, no lying, nothing." Harry smiled faintly as his head began to pound. Liam nodded and kissed him gently smiling as Harry kissed him back. He leaned his hands against the wall letting Harry jump and wrap his legs around his hips.

"I love you" They mumbled simultaneously and grinned.

~

Zayn stormed down the hallway and knocked on Louis and Niall's door loudly. When Louis opened the door he stumbled forward as Zayn cupped his cheeks kissing him deeply. Louis' eyes widened but they soon fell shut as his arms instinctively found their way to Zayn's waist pulling him closer. The older boy's lips were soft but they weren't Harry's and Zayn could now tell he was only doing this to fill the hole in his broken heart. He pulled away slowly resting his forehead against Louis' as his eyes filled with tears. How was he ever going to let go the one person that kept him happy.