Chapter 3

Happy Belated Everything!

Picture is Lexie (Madison Riley) Not mine

This media update is super cool!!!!

Lexies POV

~Same day~

After the meeting with The Master, I decide to head down to the Cafeteria for breakfast. It's really not that bad, not like a cliche high school cafeteria. It's kind of like a lounge-restaurant thing... I enter the quiet, calm, area. There are booths in every corner and tables in the rest of the room. I go up to the cook, order a stack of waffles with a can of whipped cream and a coffee. (A/N Yum! whipped cream~Yes please!) As I look for a place to sit, I see Clara with some of her colleagues laughing and having a good time. Time to play. I smile deviously. One of Clara's "friends" spotted me stalking towards them. His eyes widened and he whispered something to Clara. Probably about me.

Clara tensed up and slowly turned around.

"Would you like to sit with us Ma'am?" Clara asks me. This caught me way off guard. Why is she being so nice? Oh well. I'm still going to mess with her. I grin.

"Sure" I sat down and start eating. There are 3 girls and 2 boys. They all look nervous as heck. They keep glancing around at each other. They were probably talking about me before I sat down.

"So, Clara..."

"Y-yes ma'am?" She stuttered. This is too easy.

"Well, it turned out that I was early to the meeting with the Master."

"Oh! Really?? I'm so sorry!" Her eyes widen and she shakes with fear. Wow. Am I really this scary?

"And Clara, you realize that you are the one that told me the time of the meeting-

the incorrect time."

"Yes. I apologize ma'am. Ificandoanythingtomakeitup- "

"Whoah- ok, calm down. I'm not gonna kill you or anything... but, there is something you can do."

"Of course! Anything." Her friends are vigorously shaking their heads and doing the slicing-of-neck thing.

"Well, for a month, you have to be my personal-"

"Is Lexie Clearwater here?" I was cut off. Ugh. I was going to make her my servant. I know, childish but worth it. I stand up and walk over to the man who called.

"Do you need something?" I ask him, irritated.

"You have a job today" He hands me a folder with all the information.

"Fine. I'll have it done by 6 PM tonight." I sighed. No time for messing with anyone. I walk back over to the table, grab my plate and start heading to the trash to toss it out. Walking back out I pass the table where I was sitting.