Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

When we got to Zayn's house, he told me to go take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the bathroom. I turned the water on and let it run down my back. It felt so good. When I was finished, I hopped out of the bathroom only to realize that I didn't have a towel. Oh shit.What was I supposed to do now? I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around to find Zayn smirking at me with a towel in his hand. I quickly got back into the bathroom pulling the curtains so he couldn't see me. "Zayn what are you doing in here?" I asked . "I brought you a towel. Nice ass by the way." he said. I could tell he was smirking. I began to blush all different shades of red. "Can I have the towel please?" I begged. "Sure" he said while handing it to me through the tiny space in the curtains. I heard the door slam, which meant that he left. I quickly dried myself and threw on some clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to find Zayn on the couch. When he saw me, he lightly smirked. I just smiled back in return. "Sooo, tell me why you were crying." he started. "Well, when I told my mum that I was gay, she didn't approve. She would treat me really bad, then yesterday she let out what she really felt. SHe told me that I was a disgrace to the family and she kicked me out. Then a guy rapped me in the alley." I said . "Someone rapped you?!" he said a bit surprised. "Yeah." I sighed. "Well, don't worry. You're gonna be okay. You can stay with me if you like as well." he reassured me while patting my back. "Are you sure? I won't be too much of a bother will I?" I asked. "Of course not Hazza." he smiled. "Okay." I said. My stomach growled causing Zayn to chuckle. "You hungry?" he asked "Kinda." I said. "I'll go order a pizza or two." he said while getting up. After a few minutes, he came back. "Now, let's get to know each other." he said. "Okay." I replied. "How old are you?" he asked. "19, what about you?" I replied. "20" he answered. I nodded. "Are you gay too?" I asked. "Yes I am." he replied. "Cool." I said. We kept on asking each other questions until the pizza arrived. I took out some money and handed it to Zayn to help him pay for the pizza but he didn't take it. Isn't he a sweetheart? I know I just met him but from the moment I saw him I felt something, I'm not exactly sure what it was. He made me smile when I was upset. Before I met him my life was miserable. Now everything feels like it's falling into place.