Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

Its been a week since I moved in with Zayn. He's been treating me really good. We've gotten a lot closer too! I looked at my phone. A missed call from my 'mother'. I wonder if I should still call her that? After the was she treated me, she's dead to me. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes as I began to think about all the memories we had together. Why did things have to be this way? Why couldn't she just support me and love me for who I am? I sat down on my bed. Should I call her back? Maybe she changed. Maybe she made up her mind to love me for who I am? I debated on whether to call her or not for a few minutes. I finally made my decision. I wasn't going to call her. Maybe things were supposed to be this way. Just think about it. If my 'mother' didn't kick me out I wouldn't have met Zayn. This week has been the happiest days of my life. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Zayn. I quickly wiped away the tears that were on my face making Zayn frown. "Haz, why were you crying?" he asked as he took a seat next to me on the bed. "Don't worry about it. Its nothing really." I said, looking away from him. His eyes wandered to my phone that was in my hand. He quickly snatched it from me to see what I was looking at. "Hey give it back!" I yelled. "No." he replied. "Your mum called?" he asked. "Yea." I mumbled. "What did she say?" he asked. "I missed her call. I was debating on whether or not to call her back. I've made my decision." I said. "Which is?" I asked. "I'm not gonna call her. This week has been the best. For the first time ever I feel like I'm worth something. What if I call her back and all she does is insult me?" I said. The tears were back again. Zayn's thumbs quickly swiped them away. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." he reassured me. "Thanks." I smiled. "Now come on, let's go cheer you up. How does ice- cream sound?" he asked, flashing me his million dollar smile. "Okay." I replied. I mean come on, how can you say no so someone as sexy as him? As soon as I replied, he took my hand and we walked down the stairs.

~AT THE ICE-CREAM SHOP~

Zayn's P.O.V

I watched as Harry ate his ice-cream. Damn why is he so gorgeous? Don't tell anyone but I kinda like him. From the moment I saw him I liked him. I hope we could be together one day. You know what, I am going to make that happen. It might now be now but we will be together. When I want something, I will do anything to get it and right now, all I want is to be Harry's boyfriend.