Chapter Two

"Evie, wake up, you're going to get adopted" I hear a voice say. I chuckle a bit.

"Right, and I'm a sparkly rainbow alicorn" I say sarcastically with a smirk.

"Okay Sparkly rainbow alicorn, get up" the voice says. I sigh and get up. Miss Hallie drags me to the living room type deal. 5 people stand there. "I have no idea how they know you, but the asked for you by name" Miss Hallie says. my vision clears and I see bvb... wtf? Freaking crazy stalkers.

"Hey Evie, how ya goin" Ashley says. I facepalm.

"Go get your stuff ready, they've already done the paperwork" Ms Hallie says. I walk back to My room. I put my clothes in two suitcases, in the third, i put my sketchbooks and art supplies in. I put The rosewood brown sunburst guitar and the amp in the box they came in and I leave my red guitar in its case. I change into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, an avenged sevenfold shirt, a black punk skirt with chains hanging off the waist, a pair of black converse, my leather feather bracelet, natural makeup, a black feather ear cuff, and i put a fresh prince of Bel Air hoodie on. I bring my suitcases, then go back on a second trip to grab my guitars and my wallet, which gets shoved in my hoodie pocket. I still have $80 in it. I take the guitars and prop them against the wall. I go back to grab my bag. I collapse the guitar stand and put it in the bag, along with my CDs'.

I walk out and the guys already have some of my stuff. Andy has one of my bags of clothes, Ash has the other, CC has my drawing stuff, Jake has the guitar box, and Jinxx has the case. I go up to Ms Hallie and go to give her her CD back.

"Keep it, to remember me, and I don't listen to them anymore" she says. I hug her and We go to their bus and they lead me inside. There are six bunks, and the last bunk available is a top bunk. I jump and pull myself up to the bunk, since I sometimes like to do stuff the hard way.

"Are you kidding me, you're 2 feet shorter than I am and you can do that" I hear. I look and see ashley.

"Actually I'm actually about 1 and a half of a foot shorter than you, but okay" I say, smirking and shrugging my shoulders. 4 feet 3 inches, last time i checked. i might be taller now... oh well, too lazy right now. I lie down and take my shoes off, setting them beside me, and taking the chain belt off of the skirt, putting it inside my shoe. I go to sleep again.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Evie... et up... Evie... EVIE GET YOUR ASS UP!" I hear, yelled into my ears.

"SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS MUSICAL!" I exclaim as I fall off the top bunk. I maneuver myself so I will land in my back instead of my face, but before I can hit the floor, someone catches me. I see Skye. "You son of a douche-bag, you suck!" I say, jumping out of her arms.

"I could've been more of an ass by letting you fall, but I didn't, so at least I don't have an entirely black soul" she says.

"What time is it?" I ask, since I don't see a clock anywhere... I need a watch.

"Um, noon, why?" Skye says.

"because I don't know what time it is, and I don't see a clock anywhere. Unlike other 10 year olds, I was taught how to read a clock... I need a watch... i wish my old one still worked" I say. I pull myself up to the bunk and grab my shoes, taking the chain belt and putting it on, before putting on my shoes. I go to the bathroom, and it turns out that my makeup is fine, It looks perfect. I look in a drawer and see a brush with black hair in it... it looks like this brush has never been cleaned. I take all the hair out and run it under water to get the extra bits of hair i didn't get out. I brush my hair and put it in a Dutch braid. It's like a french braid, but you go under instead of over. I put my hoodie around my waist. I walk out and Skye sees me.