Chapter 3

I wake up and hop off my bunk. I land and make a little bit of a thud. I go to the back of the bus and find my . I walk to the living room type dealy thing and see the curtains closed. I peek out of one and see that the sun is just coming up. So... 6 in the morning maybe. I walk to the fridge and see veggies, monster, wine bottles, sandwich meat, and a few other bottles of alcoholic beverages... I look in the cabinets and find pancake mix, heck yes. I look for a mixing bowl and find one... on the top shelf of the cabinet I just opened... fudge. I jump up on the counter, grab the bowl, then jump down. I leave them out for a bit because I'm the only person up, other than the bus driver.

I look around and see that they left my sketchbooks on a table thing. I grab one of them, look through the pages, and see that it is full of drawings. I look through all of them, and see that almost all of them are filled with drawings. I should label these. It's about an hour later and I only found one that doesn't have a ton of drawings in it, but it's at the last page of the book. I sigh and go to my bunk again. I hop up and see my stuff pushed up against the wall. I grab my pencils and another blank sketchbook. I hop down again and go to the living room type dealy thing... I'm just going to call it the bus living room. I sit down where my other sketchbooks are and draw for 4 hours. 30 rough sketches in the first 3 hours, then perfecting and coloring them for the next hour. It is now eleven o'clock.

I get up and go to the counter. I've made pancakes so many times that I don't need a measuring cup. I make the batter and turn on the stove. I make 3 pancakes for each of the guys, and 2 pancakes for me. I put them on plates and turn off the stove. I make labels for each plate, and write in cursive. I sit down and eat my pancakes. Jake is the first up and sees me munching on pancakes. I point to the counter, where I've cleaned everything up and there are plates sitting with names. Jake lifts an eyebrow. I get done with my pancakes, and Jake starts eating his. I put the plate in the sink they have. I sit back down at a table and get done with coloring the drawings, also making new ones. The other guys get up, with CC being the last, obviously.

I get bored with drawing and start to write stuff down. I create a story for the "emo" albino girl that I drew. She's actually an angel, but after falling in love with a mortal, she goes down and confronts him, when she gets back up to heaven, she gets kicked out, and now lives on earth as a hidden fallen angel, living with the mortal she fell in love with. He figures out that she's a fallen angel and believes she's evil, but she explains that she would rather be with him than to be in heaven. They make up and have a happy life together(too young for lemons XD). I get bored again... there's nothing to do here. I go to my bunk and look up at the ceiling, contemplating life. The curtain opens and I look over. Ash is just standing there.

"Whatcha doin" he asks.

"Oh you know, just contemplating the meaning of life," I say. He looks at me.

"You have a very big vocabulary for someone your age" he says.

"Well, after my Mom died, I started to get really smart for some reason and skipped a few grades. I'm in seventh grade, and since the school year is actually over, almost in eighth" i say, then look at the ceiling again.

"You're really bored aren't you?" Ash asks. I give him a look that says "No shit"

"I just told you I was contemplating the meaning of life on this douchey planet... of course I'm bored as fudge" I say. he chuckles.

"I thought you were going to say fu- the F word" he says, catching himself before cussing. I chuckle this time.

"You can cuss, I don't give a crap. I'm not as innocent as you think. My grandfather was an alcoholic, my grandmother, mom, uncle, and a few of my cousins were all stoners, and they all cussed in front of me... I really don't care" I say, not looking at him, "I even listen to blood on the dance floor, hollywood undead, Buckcherry, so there's that too" I add. Ash laughs.