Foreword

Dedicated to KaleTheQueen 'cause she made the first and very awesome cover for this book  that I have temporarily benched.

Press the VOTE button and COMMENT, whydoncha? :)

Copyright © 2013 | CrayonChomper | Not all Blondes do Backflips

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Foreword

Here's what you need to know:

My name is Lennon Simms.

My parents named me after John Lennon and if you don't know who he is, I sincerely pity you.

I have two older twin brothers who were named after Paul McCartney and George Harrison.

If you can't tell, our parents named us after the guys from The Beatles.

But then what can you expect from two people whose names are – no joke – Barbie and Ken.

Barbie and Ken Simms with their kids Paul, George and Lennon.

Unreal, I know.

Here's the kicker: Every single one of us has blond hair and blue eyes.

Our family couldn't get stupider even if we tried. 

Oh wait, we have a dog named Ringo Starr and a cat named Elvis Presley.

Lennon Simms to your right yo! (Bridgit Mendler because her sweet and innocent look is so very Lennon - just imagine her with blue eyes)

I haz tumblr. Stalk me there for teasers to this story and other awesome stuff: crayonchomper.tumblr.com