Chapter 6

Recap/ the girls try to sneak Ariana's phone before Brian Does but before they do, Brian is concerned.

Who's Trevor Ariana? Uncle Brian says. Giving her a weird and confused look. Uh. What. My dad crosses his arms and says in a deep voice who is Trevor. Oh uh-um he's my friend. Uncle Brian and dad looked at each other and back at us. So then why is he calling you babe. She didn't say one thing nor moved. Sweetie I'm asking you in a calm way. He paused, what is this guys last name? She didn't say anything at all. Ok. Melody you talk. What? I said confused to my dad. I know you know something. Uncle Brian speaks up. One of you tell us something or else. He's just a friend Ariana says. We're not dating or anything Gosh, calm down. So if he's just a friend why are you so scared to tell us his last name?! It-it's. Shaw. Oh my goodness! Dad said. I'm sorry I didn't know we met last night and- I'm not gonna get mad, uncle Brian says. Your not?! We both said including my dad. Nope he said popping the P. You don't sound like your not mad dad. Brian sighs. If you want to get hurt by him. Then fine. He will take advantage of you and- he's not like that dad Ariana groaned. You don't even know what you're talking about Ariana! You just met him! Do you even know who his dad is! Yes! Ariana yells. This is why I didn't tell you! There was silence. I don't want him near you. At all. Period. That's not fair! Ariana, I'm at the point to where I'm not even gonna scream at you. Your not seeing him its final. UGHHH Ariana groans up the stairs and slams the door shut. I stood there staring at my dad and uncle. You know he's not a bad person- Mel my dad said with a straight face. We don't want to here it. I roll my eyes thankful they didn't see and walked up stairs to check on Ariana.