Chapter 35

It's 7:35 In the morning. Ariana, Tessa, and I are all going for a little bike ride. Ariana looked over at me. Which hill should we take? She asked. I smiled lets do the steeper one. Her eyes got wide. Oh my goodness Toretto. I swear you are trying to kill me! Tessa laughed and flipped us off while speeding up the hill.

~ At the house
Hey baby, you know where the girls are? Luke said while giving Lydia a kiss. She smiled. I believe they went out to get some exercise. Luke gave a loud laugh. Tessa?! Exercising? Wow that's new. Dom laughed. The only time Mel works out is when she is coming down stairs. Into the fridge. Brian laughed. Same with Ari. She's acting different lately. Luke raised an eyebrow. What do you mean. Brian shook his head slowly while sighing. I don't know man. Her attitude, her grades. Mia agreed while sipping on her cup of tea. Lydia gave a little grin before speaking. Um I don't mean to budge into anything, or get Ariana into trouble here, but. She paused. Mia had a concerned look on her face. But what? Lydia sighed before talking. I found something in her room. I was trying to find one of my favorite rings and while I was trying to find it. I found a condom. Brian chocked on his eggs. Mia looked shocked. WHAT! They both said at the Same time. Lydia, still being fake decided to add on. Yeah, it was. Um used. Brian gasped. Oh my god. My daughter. What is happening to my baby. Dom picked up his phone. You want me to text them to come back? Mia nodded. Yes please, now!

~ Text convo between Dom and Mel
D- all of you. Home NOW.
M- why?
D- because I said so.. Come right away
M- ok?

~ girls
Tessa laughed. Melody! Hurry up, you're losing. I rolled my eyes. Forget about the race. Our parents was us home now. My dad seems pissed in the text. Ariana cussed under her breath. Oh great. Now what! I shrugged rolling down the steep hill.