Trip to Italy!

Hi, minna this is my first fanfic on my new account all my other stories are at FairytailHwajae. There will be some grammar and spelling mistakes also some punctuation errors. Oh and I got this format from Precious-Little-Girl. Also, I figured I would put all my KHR Fanfics on this account so enjoy~

Oh and feel free to comment any spelling grammar or punctuation errors you see or if you want to comment just for fun go ahead. This is my second KHR class trip fanfic the other if you want is called Vongola Style Class Field Trip!

Have fun reading and laughing~

******

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn! It belongs to Amano Akira-san.

Warning(s): Misspelling, OOC, Cursing (Minor and they will be like this (s***)) and don't get me started on failing at being funny.

******

Revenge is Lovely isn't it?

Chapter 1: Trip to Italy!

******

Namimori High School Math Class

*****

It has been years since the curse of the Rainbow was lifted and now all the Arcbelano are ether in their baby form or in their adult form. The soon-to-be-Don was now staring out the classroom window at the beautiful blue sky wondering why Reborn didn't wake him up with his usual spartan methods. 'I may be crazy but I kinda missed him this morning.' The brunette thought when his Hyper Intuition alerted him about possible danger. The brunette looked over at the door with a slight glare, he had dropped the dame mask at the beginning of his senior year of high school. Kyoko looked at Tsuna worriedly as well as his guardians. A minute later a tall handsome man wearing a suit with a dark yellow dress shirt underneath and a black fedora with a dark yellow strip to match slammed the door open and strolled to the front.

"Who are you?!" Our favorite teacher demanded the man.(a/n: Can you guess who followed our poor tuna and his fishes?)

"Ciao my name is Reborn and I have come to inform class 3-B has been selected to take a trip to Italy for a month. This trip is being sponsored by two of my good friends, Vongola Nono and the soon to be Vongola Decimo. We will be leaving this Saturday, your parents have already agreed all you have to do is pack for a month. During your stay, there will be a party for the Decimo in honor of him ascending to the throne thus taking over the enterprise, so you will need to bring formal attire such as suits for the boys and dresses for the girls. One last thing your English and math classes will be taken over by Italian lessons. Any questions?" Reborn asked with a smirk directed towards a pale looking Tuna-fish. Before anyone could ask anything the soon-to-be-Don stood up eyes a blazing orange.

"Reborn che cosa hai fatto ora ! Sapete che tipo di pericolo che possono essere in se andassero a quello! Anche ciò che vuoi dire a me e il nonno Nono sarà sponsor di questo viaggio!" (Reborn what have you done now! You know what kind of danger they may be in if they went to that! Also, what do you mean me and Grandpa Nono will be sponsoring this trip!) Tsuna yelled fluently in Italian at Reborn.

"Io non sono quello che ha piallato questo Tsuna, Nono è stato uno dei più tuoi compagni sono presi di mira . Non ho altra scelta Tsuna, Nono vuole loro di andare a quella cerimonia di vostro e dei vostri guardiani . E sì che significa più cartiera per voi." (I'm not the one who planed this Tsuna, Nono was one the plus your classmates are being targeted. I have no choice Tsuna. Nono wants them to go to that ceremony of yours and your guardians. And yes that means more paperworks for you.) Reborn responded with a smirk. At the word paperworks, Tsuna paled a bit more.

"Io ancora non mi piacciono sapendo che un veramente sono e non ti azzardare a dire loro!" (I still don't like them knowing who a really am and don't you dare tell them!) Tsuna said sitting back down with a slight huff.

"Come vuoi ~ " (As you wish~) Reborn said bowing slightly which shocked Tsuna, his guardians, and Tsuna's girlfriend, Kyoko while the rest of the class was very confused.

'The h*** Reborn-san just bowed to Tsuna-sama!' -Hayato

'Hahaha wow is that even Reborn?' -Takeshi

'REBORN THE SADIST OF A TUTOR JUST BOWED TO ME IS THE WORLD ENDING!!!' -Tsuna

'Reborn-san what are you doing?' -????. Four people out of the class thought which most of them were just confused on what Tsuna said to the man. After the little shocking show, Reborn spared a glance at a girl with black, white and gold hair.

'Strange she looks familiar but where have I seen her before?' Reborn thought looking at the girl.

'S*** I think Reborn-san is on to me.' The girl thought panicking mentally looking down at her notebook where her writings were next to the note book was another notebook filled with answers or replies to questions she was asked, for she was 'mute'.

"Who are you?" Reborn asked the girl that was sitting just behind Tsuna. His sudden question startled the girl and most of the class. Tsuna turned around to look at the girl that was sitting behind him, for the first time seeing her face. She was wearing glasses that wear clearly fake if you had a trained eye like Tsuna, Tsuna's guardians, Kyoko, Hana, and Reborn. She had black hair that had white and gold swirls, her bangs hiding her left eye a white and gold strand twirling around each other, her eye's appear to be silver. The girl quickly wrote down her name and held the notebook up.

"I'm Yari Farcea." The paper said.

"Yari is it then do you know of a Yari Dark the tenth boss of the Dark Enterprise the second most influential just under the Vongola?" Reborn asked shocking the whole class (a/n: even Tsuna and his girlfriend and his friends.)

"No, I don't Reborn-san why am I suppose to?" Yari wrote none of her real emotions showing.

"No, I was just curious Miss. Farcea." Reborn said again catching Tsuna and co. off-guard.

'Is this even the same Reborn I know!' The same four people thought.