Arrival

This chapter is dedicated to my sorellina giottodevongola

When the plane landed and the door opened two men wearing black suits came in and over to Yari and Emmy who were still asleep. Reborn and Rin came down just as the two men were about leave with the two girls.

"Who are you?!"Reborn demanded as Rin walked over to them.

"We are guards of the Dark Famiglia and we were ordered by Miss. Dark to pick these three up when the plane landed." Guard 1 said before walking out of the plane following the other.

"Rin take Takeshi with you three please," Tsuna said coming down the stairs with his guardians behind him.

"Of course Tsuna-san," Rin said respectfully as Takeshi walked after the two guards following closely by Rin. All the while the class sat there dumbfounded until Reborn spoke.

"Alright everyone off the plane and be quite your in our territory now so don't do anything stupid," Reborn smirked along with the rest of the mafioso. One student raised his hand afraid to yell.

"Where did they take Yari and Emmy?" B2 asked

"Most likely to the Dark mansion." Tsuna responded looking at the door.

"How do you know Dame-Tsuna!" Mochida snapped. (a/n: he got held back).

"Because Tsuna-sama knows what happens here in Sicily!" Hayato yelled at Mochida

"How does he know he's never been out of Japan." Mochidasnapped.

"Shut up as Reborn said before you're in our territory. Now get off this plane before I have you thrown out of it!" Tsuna snapped his boss aura coming out plus a bit of killing intent. This freaked everyone out that didn't know what Tsuna is capable of, because as soon as Tsuna said that guards could be seen behind the students ready to throw them out when their boss gave them the go ahead. The students paled and rushed out the plane door not wanting to be thrown out.

"That was cool Omnivore," Kyoya said going out the plane door shocking everyone that was still on the plane. 'Is the cloud being tamed?' everyone thought stunned. Minutes later they walked out of the plane and towards the limos that just pulled up.

"What did Dame-Tsuna mean by we are in their territory?" B3 asked his friend next to him who just shrugged.

"Welcome, Decimo-sama," All the workers said bowing to Tsuna but went unnoticed by the class who was wondering what Tsuna meant.

"I'm glad to be in Sicily," Tsuna said with a smile as he watched his class's thinking faces as they got into their assigned limo's.

With Yari, Emmy, Rin, and Takeshi

"So where are we?" Takeshi asked looking out the window of the limo.

"We are in a secret underground tunnel that leads to the Dark mansion," Yari said before she yawned startling the two boys.

"Yari when did you wake up?" Rin asked not phased by hearing her voice.

"Just now. Takeshi-san are you alright?" Yari asked looking at the stunned teen next to her.

"I thought you were mute," Takeshi said voice just barely above a whisper.

"Oh hahaha just a cover I'm not mute never was," Yari said laughing slightly. Takeshi just sat there processing what he just heard.

"So if you weren't mute then, why hide the fact?" Takeshi asked.

"Well like Tsuna-san I have my secrets. Yari Farcea never existed." Yari said her eyes changing from silver to gold and dragonic, and a tattoo appeared on her neck.