After Party, Memories, and New Recruits?!

Yari went down to the seal room and got ready to release the seals, she knew doing this would leave her unable to do anything for a few days as the process would use nearly all of her flames. She stepped out of a smaller room not wearing formal attire instead was wearing a black crop top that revealed a rather large and elegant fox tattoo and the rest of the dragon that was on her back, tight black leggings and she was barefoot. She walked onto a large seal. The seal looked like a sun with interagent designs within it, inside the second circle was Chinese writing in the very middle. The seal glowed a dull orange. Yari sent some of her flames into the seal fifteen separate seals rose up and floated in front of her. Moving one to be dealt with last she gathered enough flames to break those fourteen, the fifteenth would be the hardest as she had sealed some of herself within it. Once the correct amount of flames had been gathered she stomped her foot creating cracks in the glowing seals. Fourteen of the seals broke and disappeared leaving only one. The last one had only cracked from the force of the flames spreading through it the first time, she gathered what remained of her flames and forced them out into the fifteenth seal shattering it. Once the seal disappeared Yari collapsed exhausted, she passed out causing the large sun-like seal stopped glowing.

At the Vongola manor, Timoto and his family noticed the seal that was hidden in the fifteen teens eyes break and disappear. Timoto smiled knowing what had been done. None of the fifteen noticed and they wouldn't tell they went to bed that night, for now, they all are enjoying the party. 

Four hours later, the party was halfway over and Timoto was growing concerned, Yari was supposed to be here by now. He left to find one of her guardians he knew were on guard.

"Rin," Timoto called for the shadow rain. The teen appeared moments later.

"What is it Timoto sir?" Rin asked.

"Where is your sister she was supposed to be here by now." Timoto inquired.

Rin shrugged. "Last I heard she was talking to Yui about something."

"The seals have been broken," Timoto stated. 

Rin's eyes widened. "I must be going, she's not supposed to do that unless one of her guardians are with her."

"Then go," Timoto said hurriedly. Rin nods before hurrying home. Timoto walked back into the ballroom just as Tsuna walked over to his classmates and his teacher that was hiding in a corner. The group had been informed of who Tsuna and his friends were and some of the situation they were in now.

"I hope you all are enjoying your stay here." Tsuna smiled. The class nodded somewhat frightened. Tsuna sighed at their actions. "There is no reason to be afraid no one will harm you, and even if Vongola's staff is upset that you all did bully me, I don't care as it was before I showed you all my true self."

"So you aren't upset with us?" Mochida asked.

Tsuna shook his head. "No, I am not. As for the situation, you all are in I only see two options for you. One is joining the Vongola and work under me and my friends but still be part of the family. Two is joining the Dark and work under Yari Dark, or as you know her as Yari Farcea, and her family and being treated as family. Each of you has a choice of which one you will choose, but you can not return to be civilians fully. We can discuss this later."

"A-alright thank you Tsunayoshi," Nezu stated.

"You don't have to thank me, I couldn't allow any of you to be in danger simply because you know me," Tsuna replied shaking his head. "Now please enjoy the party as this might be the last break you all get for the rest of your stay." He smiled before he was dragged back to his family by Reborn. Rin came into the ballroom dressed formally then walked up to Timoto.

"Ah, Rin how is Yari?" Timoto asked.

"Not good, she won't be able to be up and about for a few days since undoing all fifteen seals requires nearly all of her flames." Rin sighed. "She'll be fine after a few days of rest hopefully not longer."

Timoto looks concerned. "I did not know that undoing the seals would cause that effect."

"Only her family knows, the seal she used was a Chinese one her mother taught her it has different effects than a normal flame seal," Rin explained.

Timoto nods. "I see. I hope she'll be alright soon, as I'm sure those fifteen will have questions for her."

"We'll see to it that she will recover, thank you for your concern Timoto." Rin smiled slightly.

"Then you and the others go, we'll all be fine without the Dark's protection," Timoto stated. 

Rin bowed. "Thank you once again." He said before he left to gather the rest of Yari's family heading home.

The party soon came to the end. The visiting families except the Simon returned to their manors and the rest of the Vongola's guests went to their rooms ending the night peacefully. However, the fifteen all regain memories they didn't know they lost, memories that replaced what they previously knew about what happened at the first attempt at the Ceremony.