Chapter 10

Riker's P.O.V.

Oh no she is just going to leave. I'm so stupid how could I just go on and....wait what is she doing. What? I am so confused. Did she just. She just. Kissed me. " I'm just returning something you left in my room this morning." Ashley said while winking at me. " Wait does this mean you like me." I am seriously getting mixed signals. " Riker if I didn't like you I wouldn't have kissed you." Ashley said. " Oh and one more thing." she said as she jumped up from the picnic " Race you to the car." She grabbed a handful of things and ran to the car. Well I am still in shock so I will just wait here for a little bit.

" I win you lose now what's my prize." Ashley yelled since I just got to the car. I opened the passenger door and let her in got in and told her " Your prize is a kiss." way to be cheesy Riker. " Fair enough" Ashley said I drove us home. I don't know what but there is just something really special about Ashley and I am going to find out!

We got back and everyone was waiting in the living room Ashley walked in first and I gave everybody a big thumbs up so they knew it went well. I sat down on the couch and instead of all of the space next to me she decides to sit basically on top of me but I'm not complaining! " So did you ask her about the bus thing???" Ross said giving Ashley puppy dog eyes. "Yes, she said we can stay we just have to pick up after ourselves." I am super duper glad we get to stay. It means more time with Ashley and more time to figure this out.

We spent several hours talking until we figured we should get to bed. I went into Ashley's room to change and I had my shirt off and I started to get into my boxers when Ashley walked in. She did this cute little squeak thing and shut the door... " I'm sorry Riker" Ashley said and let me tell you she was really red. She's so stinking cute it's hard to handle. " It's no big deal Ashley. It's not like it's your first time seeing me in my boxers." I said winking at her when she walked in.

I got in bed first and Ashley got in soon after that. We turned on the TV and watched some old school Nick. I slowly and and awkwardly put my arm around her hoping she wouldn't mind and she luckily didn't. She actually scooted closer to me which made the butterflies start up. I swear I could have laid there for hours like that. Oh wait we did. She feel asleep in my arms. And if you haven't ever had a girl fall asleep in your arms it is the most beautiful thing ever!

We slept for what felt like forever until I woke up. She was still in my grasp and I may or may not have pulled her closer. Ashley finally got up and look over at me. " Good morning Sunshine" Ashley said in the cutest morning voice. We got up and we went to IHOP for breakfast and we all went to the movies afterwards and saw Despicable Me 2. Can you tell I have a thing for little kids movies. After that we went back to Ashley's house to chill but Oh my gosh. Ashley kept biting her lip and looking at me. And she was really turning me on. So I just excused my self for a 'nap'. Little did I know Ashley was going to join me. I was laying in bed when all of the sudden the weight in the bed shifted and i opened my eyes to see Ashley no more than two inches from my face.

" I am still waiting for my prize from yesterday." Ashley said giggling. I swear I kissed her like it was my last kiss. Things might have gotten 'heated' but it didn't seem to bother either of us. After Ashley's 'prize' she went back to the living room and said that she was tired to. She then came back and started biting her lip again and I swear I lost it. " Riker, just kiss me already," Ashley said as she got closer to me and kissed me like it was do or die.

Author Note: If you are reading this on-line there will be a picture. And if you like me doing Riker's point of view and/or others point of views feel free to vote or comment thank you

- J.