Chapter 2

*Next day*
Luna's P.O.V
I wake up to the ringing of my alarm clock. I groan, here comes the first day of school. Most of my first days would consist of me avoiding i contact with everyone.
As i finish getting ready and walk down the stairs to my living room my mum greets me with a kiss on the forehead. "good morning, dear" my mum says with a slight hum to it, "good morning mum" i say a bit grumpily. I walk over to the table and i see my little brother Max. "hey grumpy", you sigh at your brother's comment and ignore it.
After breakfast you say goodbye to your mum and walk out the door, you decided to walk to school today since the breeze was nice.
You decide to plug your earphones on and play your favorite song 'Colors by Halsey'. You started walking your way to school.

*Arrive at school*
you arrive at school with another groan as you realize how big the school is you read the sign in your head 'Richmond High'. You walk up the steps and enter the hallways of your new school. As usual people started looking at you, some looked judge mental and others just looked blank. You find your way to the admin office and ask for your schedule.
"hi, i'm Luna Stander and i'm here to pick up my schedule" you say as clear as you could. The lady behind the front desk called out. "Luke, can you please give this girl her schedule", then a tall boy from behind the racks came out. He looked a little old to be in high school. He had blond hair, blue eyes and a little stubble. You notice he has a tattoo on his wrist, a bunch of birds. "here" he said as he hands you the schedule. His voice was deep and had a thick Australian accent. You take the paper and look at it.
Your homeroom was in room 12 you sigh as you have no idea where that is.
"you need help?" you hear a boy say. You look up to see an attractive looking boy, tall and blond as well. "Yeah i think i do" you say looking back down. "I'm Lucky. Lucky smith" the boys says holding out his hand. "I'm Luna Stander" you say and shake his hand still not looking up.

The rest of the day was pretty ordinary most of the time you would just get lost. Then the day came to an end and you headed home. You ran too your room avoiding being questioned by your mum and you lay in bed. All you could think about is that boy in the office. Luke? you realize how attractive he was. you end up falling asleep.

_______________________
okay so i know luke doesnt have any tattoos but thats gonna be part of the fic SOOOO...