Chapter 4

The next morning you woke up with a slight headache. Today you decided not to go too school because you just couldn't face everyone today. You take a nice warm bath and put some music on. After the bath you wrap your self in a warm robe and hop onto your bed. You turn on you're phone and go on instagram and twitter. One direction drama again. You think with a sigh. After around an hour of just scrolling online you just decided to go on omegle and talk to random strangers. You put your interests as 'feeling low'. After a while omegle found a match.

stranger: Hi
you: hi
stranger: Soo...
stranger: Why are u so low?
you: got attacked by some scary buff guy. you?
stranger: saved someone from some scary buff guy.

You freeze after reading his reply. Could this possibly be the guy, the guy who saved you from that- monster.

you: Who are u?
stranger: who r u?
*stranger has disconnected*

You huff. He was the guy, the guy who saved you and you were determined to find out who this stranger is.
You went back on your phone and plugged it into your laptop. You start typing really fast. The reason you're 14 but in high school is because you were actually really smart. You knew how to find out the number of the omegle user.
You finally find the number. You dial it and call.

stranger: Hello, whose this?
He had a think Australian accent, it sounded familiar.
you: this is the girl you saved the other day.
stranger: oh, you how did u get my number?
you: connections. but anyway who are you?
stranger: um.. someone dangerous stay away.
He said before hanging up. You were left confused and highly curious. Just as you were about to call again you here a crash. It sounded more like a gunshot. It came from outside. You run to your window and see a bunch of police surrounding your neighbor's house, what is going on. You didn't even realize they were here because you were to busy with that stranger. Suddenly your mum came in. "HONEY, STAY INSIDE, SOMEONE HAS BEEN MURDERED"
You freeze and let the fear numb you

___________________________
HEY GUYS. this chapter was actually an idea from @thetruemazegirl Soo creds to her. p.s: shes really nice :)