Chapter 3

Luna's P.O.V
The next morning you woke-up and got ready in a hurry. For some reason you really wanted to go back to school.
You walk downstairs to see your mum and brother, you quickly take a fitbar from the fridge and say goodbye to your family. You decided to walk again to school, you put your earphones on again and turned on some Fall Out Boy. you had really unusual music taste.

*arrive at school*
you arrive in school and head straight to your locker, suprisingly you didn't get lost. You grabbed whatever you needed. As you closed the door to your locker you here a thud and feel a hard burn on your back. In front of you was a guy you didnt regconize, he had dark hair, dark green eyes and a scar in his right eyebrow. He was pushing you against the locker. "hey, babygirl" he says slyly, you grunt and try to set free. "STAY STILL BITCH" he said harshly, choking you in the neck "DONT U KNOW WHO I AM" he shouts with anger building in his eyes. He chokes you harder and as you were about to give up, you here another thud and a groan. Suddenly the boy who was strangling you was on the floor, his nose bleeding. You here someone say "stay away from her" and before you could see who it was you blacked out.

You wake up feeling dizzy, you sit up and find yourself in a white room on a bed. Lucky was by your side. "you blacked out after it happened" he says "your really lucky you managed to kick him" he adds, "but i-i didnt kick him" you say getting your voice back "someone saved me" you say in confusion. Lucky astounded by this replied "Well who was it?" "im not sure" you say as you rest your head back on the bed. "who was he?" you say still lying down. "That luna, is Jake Turner. The biggest nut-job in school and he gets whatever he wants" Lucky says with a sigh. You shudder and look at your watch. You have to go home, where your mum is waiting to question what happened.Urggh.

*you arrive home*
you arrive home to find your mum waiting for you. You were right. The minute she saw she started asking questions talking a mile a minute. "are you okay?", "who did this to you?", "i wanna have a talk with his mother". But you didnt want this right now instead you told her you were alright and head straight to your room. You wash off and get comfy clothes on. You spend the rest of the time on your phone, but in the end you fell asleep. you had a dream about luke, you wonder why this boy was always in your head.

___________________________
HEY GUYS THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. thoughts on Luna?