Chapter 4

I jumped out of bed as soon as I felt someone tickling my legs, almost falling out of bed. What the hell happened and what day is it?

"Rise and shine!" Grace squealed and ripped my blanket off of me.

"I can rise but I'll surely won't shine if you don't stop screaming!" That's when a really bad headache punched me in the face and reminded that I'm probably hungover.

"Grumpy Ana is grumpy. Get up, breakfast is ready."

I groaned and went to the bathroom. I didn't even want to look in the mirror, the view might not satisfy me, so I just had a hot shower, brushed my teeth and stormed out of the room before seeing my reflection.

Wait... There's this strange smell in my dining room, and no, it's not pancakes that Grace made. Is that... cologne?

"Here you go," Grace put a plate of delicious pancakes in front of me and sat down.

I just looked at her with suspicion, not touching my food. "How did we get home yesterday?"

My friend shifted in her seat and continued eating the meal. Yea, now I know that something happened that I wouldn't be too happy to hear.

"Grace?"

"What?" She didn't even look me in the eyes.

"You know what. Tell me. Now."

"Okay okay! You got completely wasted and I called my brother to pick us up."

I don't get along with her brother, Matthew, and she knows it. Do you know when you just don't click with a person? Yeah. That's the case. And the idea of him seeing me drunk was simply horrible. 

"Jesus, Grace, did you really have to do it?"

"Jesus, Ana, yes. It's still a mystery to me how you didn't throw up all over the place."

I bet my cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"Oh snap! What about Jess?!"

Grace just chuckled, "Calm down, she slept at some guy's place."

Well at least someone had a great night. Waaaait...

"WAIT! What day is it?!" 

"Oh god, Ana, you're a mess today. It's Wednesday, our day off. Now chill."

Since we work on Saturdays, we usually have a day off in the middle of the week. But I'm not sure how much will it last with Hunter and his difficult personality.

"I think I'm going to head to the office today. I still have to call every client and either cancel or postpone the projects. Just find me something to ease the hangover with while I dress." Grace nodded, I picked up our plates, did the dishes and went to my room. Picking clothes is probably the most exciting part of the day, as girly as it sounds. Since it's a day off, I put on blue boyfriend jeans, Timberlands and a t-shirt. 

"Don't even think about showing up at the office, Grace."

"Okay, mom. I'm just gonna head home. If you need anything, call me."

I put my red coat on and we stepped outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to the office, I decided to call Sebastian. That son of a bachelor doesn't seem to bother contacting me as if he was the king. 

It only took one beep to get to his office. Impressive.

"Hello, can I speak to Sebastian Hunter?" 

"Hello, who is asking?" A too sweet voice came from the other side. I almost vomited.