Chapter 9

Bonnie slammed her purse against the bathroom sink. "Damn it,Damon!" She blurted as her thoughts flashback to him kissing her in the elevator.

"Bon bon." Damon called out outside the women bathroom.

Bonnie went inside a stall and he entered the ladies bathroom with hands over his eyes. "Bon bon is you here? Don't make have to check all these stalls."

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Because i wanted to make sure you're ok?" He reflected.

"How am i suppose to be after what you just did?" She asked.

"I was just reacting from hallucinations." He said sarcastically.

"That was the second time you have kissed me." She pointed leaving out the stall. "I don't know what kind of game you're playing."

"I'm not playing games with you. Because if i had a choice of game it would be see how many-" He begins to ramble.

"Fine so why are you in here?" She cuts him off.

"I want to know if you are ok? If we are ok? I really don't want to scare you but i..." He begins to say.

"You what?" Bonnie asked.

Damon looked into her eyes." Have i ever told you how beautiful your eyes are today?"

"No." She retorted.

"They are and so are you." He responded.

"Thank you." She smiled.

They gotten closer then caroline walks into the bathroom. "Oopsy i'll come back."

"No. Damon was just leaving right?" Bonnie persisted.

"Yeah. I was heading to the dining room but got lost. This is a big hotel." Damon ranted then walked out.

Bonnie begin fixing her lip gloss in the mirror. She noticed Caroline staring at her."What?"

"I didn't say anything. I didn't even ask it." Caroline reflected.

"Good because it's not what you think." Bonnie retorted.

"But i will say this. This thing between you and damon is getting out of control. I don't think it's good running from it." Caroline insisted.

"I'm not running from damon. He has emotions and hormones that he doesn't know how to handle now that Elena is really gone." Bonnie conflicted.

"It's not about Elena anymore. Bonnie,it's about you and if you don't see that....you are in denial." Caroline reflected.

Bonnie looked in the mirror as damon look into the small window on the door of the ladies bathroom.

"Brother what are you doing?" Stefan asked.

"It's bonnie." Damon responded.

"What about bonnie?" Stefan asked.

"I can't keep my eyes off her." Damon responded.

"Do you like her?" Stefan asked.

"I think im in love with her." Damon responded.