Chapter 2: Finding Levin

Your P.O.V

I Woke up and I was in a cell. My wound was covered with a bandage. The girl who I knocked out came in "May i Ask who are you?" She asked, I ignored that question. "I said Who are you?" She replied again, I just stared at her, not replying. "Let me take it from here Aphmau" Laurance Said, I rolled my eyes. "WHO ARE YOU?" He asked. "Asking politely isn't gonna get you anywhere" I said with a chuckle and smirk. Their was suddenly a flash of white in front of my eyes.

Flashback

"Matilda we have to send them away!" Father said "Its either them dead or send them away!" He said, "Your right." Mom said. "Y/N keep levin safe." My mom said, She gived me a backpack. I setted off. Until Their was a guy with blood red armor, I whispered to the animals to find someone to keep my brother safe, and they took him,  My brother screamed my name i couldnt understand him sence he was barely a baby. Then the guy tooked me. Levin was a quick learner im sure he would learn quick.

End of flashback

"GIVE ME LEVIN BACK!" I Yelled. "No." Laurance said. "Then I guess im the bad cop." I said, and unlocked the Door, I knocked him out, I went to the purple house were I assume Levin was. I Unlocked the door. I Looked upstairs and saw his room. I entered and saw him. "Y/n! Ywour bwack!" He said, I hugged him. "Of course I am I would never leave you." I said, we played for a while with the toys. Then I blacked out, last thing I heard was "LAWRANWCE! SWISTER!" Thud.

I woke up, Levin was next to me,I tried to hug him but Orange head stood in the way. "Your a Shadow Knight." He said. "Swo?" Levin said, "So?" I said too. "You turn, when your angry." He said, "Try me." I Said, "fine." He said, he said mean things to me. "HOW?!" He said, "Just control it." I said, and turned into a Shadow Knight. Then back. A shadow soul was in the window. He then turned into a Shadow knight. He had red blood glowing eyes. He turned around. He got his sword "NO!" I Yelled I grabbed Levin. "LAWURANWCE!" He yelled, "Levin that is not Laurance! Stay here!" I said, I putted him inmhis bedroom. I went back underground. "Lets finish this." I said. I turned into a Shadow Knight, My srmor was Dark Purple along with a Obisidian sword. Our swords clashed. I wacked him in the head with my handle. I carried him to the bed i was in. I went upstairs. "Lets get help Levin." I said. Levin walked with me to the Guard Tower. I went up the Ladder. I knocked in a door. "We need help please!" I said. I forgot I was in my Shadow Knight Form. Whateves. A guy with sandy blonde hair, Icy blue dreamy eyes. Anwsered.Before he did i turned back. He looked at me, then Levin, "What do you want?" He said, "Are you ok?" I replied, he didnt nod. "No." He said, "Tell me." I said, "Well... I have this girl I loved. She kissed a guy who was to me like a brother. I havent talked to them sence that happended. I felt betrayed." He said. "Look first ask them if they really did it, we live in a land with Magiks, Halluctions and other stuff." I replied, "Just ask them Ok." I said, "I will, Thank you for helping me" He said, "Your welcome." I replied with a smile he them hugged me, I blushed then we let go. "What is your problem anyways?" He said. "Well.... their was a Shadow Soul in the window, and Laurance was with Levin and me, he turned into a Shadow Knight and tried to kill me and Levin but Levin Mainly." I said, "did you knock him out?" he asked. "I Did." I replied. "Then your good." He replied with a smile, I hugged him and let go. "Well bye" I ended the conversation and left with Levin and a Smile.