Untitled Part 4

Like my profile picture? I made it but i draw better in real life tommorow i will show you.

Your P.O.V

My H/C flowed through the wind, I think it was gonna proabaly rain. I dont care anymore. Phoenix is welcomed to everyone. I need to find a village, where only Shadow Knights are Accepted, finding a village like that is impossible though. But im not giving up,  Wait..... I could stay at Scaleswind, but I will have to leave by morning. Aphmau, and the village are proabaly searching for me, Dont care. I arrived at Scaleswind. "..." Aph and Laurance were their. "Speak of the fire." I said, they turned around. "Y/n!" Laurance said. He went towards me. I got out my Elemants sword. The handle was the Elmant of Water. The sharp part was fire, The sides of the sharp part right was earth, and the other sharp part left was air. "Y/N we dont have to do this!" Laurance said, My Hair turned red, my skin turned white, my shirt turned into a Green gown, and my shoes turned into Blue heels. Laurance got his sword out, (make up a fight scene here XD) "Fine." I said, I dropped my sword Laurance carried it. We walked. As we were walking, I spotted a injured Pine Marten, I felt bad for it. I got close to it. It tried to bite me. I saw that, her wound was not bad. She was going to be ok. I petted it in the back with to fingers so it trustded me and it did. "Come here." I said and it did, I putted her in my empty bag. I looked and she fell asleep, It was cozy and warm so it made sence she did.

-~Time skip to Phoenix Drop~-

We arrived at Phoenix Drop, The Pine Marten crawled up my shoulder. They opened the gates, "Laurance Im sorry-" I said until he....

CLIFFHANGER!!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Dont kill me! OR NO CHAPTERS IN ANY BOOKS! Hahahahaha!