Chapter 3: The Return

Your P.O.V

Levin told me all about Aphmau, I could understand him well kind of hahahaha. I Heard a Knock at the door. Levin was behind me. He hugged my leg. I anwsered it, I saw it was Aphmau.

Laurance's P.O.V TELL US YOUR SECRETTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!

I Woke up and my head hurted as heck. 

Your P.O.V well no secrets :[

"Aphmau, Im so sorry!" I said, "Its okay, I see you took care of Levin." She replied "I did." I replied. "Well i had to do something.... Im the princess of Kingdom Boredom!" I said sarcastically. "Come in." I said and she entered with I suppose Zoey. "Look i heard Garroth wasnt feeling good-" I interrupted by a knock, it was Garroth..... "Aphmau Did you really Kiss Laurance" Garroth asked "N-N-No ." She replied. Then they...........

KISSED!!!! "I KNEW IT!!!!" I SAID WITH A SQUEAL AND FANGIRLING!!!!!

Give me some popcorn this is good!!!!!!

Wow shes back and with a heart •.• . Anyways... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Then they let go. I turned around to get something and Laurance was standing their. "How long have you been standing their?" I asked. "Sence Garroth knocked." He replied. "Is someone heartbroken??" I said. He went downstairs. I followed him. "Look, At some point you will fall in love with someone else." I said, "How do you know?" He asked "I-I." I said, Im heartbroken too. But im a broken human. I've been heartbroken for 5 years. I never had love again, until now. "Do you want to go to a date to explain?" He asked, I nodded. I then started crying, I ran out. "Swister!" Levin yelled. I Went to the beach/docks. I took of my boots. I Letted the sea touch my feet. My E/C eyes were red. Someone tapped my shoulder.. It was....... Vylad. "What do you want Vlyad?" I said, "To fix my Mistakes." He replied. "Your too late for that." I said. "Really?" He replied. "Yes, Im a broken human now." I Replied. I was going to leave. I never wanted to see his face ever again. I stood up and left. I summonded a cloak. I went to Kiki's Farm for a Untamed horse.

-~Time skip to when you got your house and tamed it:.

I got on it. I told Brian to open the gates. I was leaving forever.