Not today....

I woke up terrible today. It was BAD.

Firstly, I got up 17 minutes later than 6, so I woke up late. I throw on some random clothes with one of my Taylor swift shirts, and I rush to the bathroom to put on my eye makeup. Guess who's still in the goddamn bathroom?

My damn brother, that's who. I was really pissed off because he takes up my time using the bathroom, so obviously I was cranky. After much later he walks out, so I sprint and start right away. Don't you hate it when you do things completely wrong?

Gosh, I could NOT think today at all. I did my eye makeup all wrong, so I washed my face and all I wanted to do was punch the wall. I did it again, and at the very end after my eyeliner was on point and my eyeshadow was perfect, my mascara was being a bitch and screwed it all up.

Of course it smears below my eyes.

FUCK.

I redid that shit AGAIN. I'm already running late, so after I was done with my makeup looking like crap, I sprint down to make my breakfast and coffee. I haven't even gotten my basketball and workout and school crap together, and I only had ten minutes left.

I went off on my brother for hogging the bathroom, but of course my mom sides with him and says he can only shower once she's done.

I'm like 'THEN SHOWER EARLIER!' In my mind.

My dad then tells me "well, how about you wake up earlier"

He pissed me off. Oh, I'm sorry that I had played basketball games late last night. I swung up to varsity (FINALLY) even though I should already be on it.

So right as I go into the varsity game, I swear it was less than thirty seconds when it happened. This girl had these long ass nails and wearing her fake eyelashes and stuff, seriously? At least take off the fake eyelashes man, nobody wanna see those on the court cause that's nasty. Anyways, she freakin clawed my face. CLAWED MY FACE. It stung, but I was like "That stung, oh well." so I kept playing but I didn't realize that the left side of my nose was completely gushing out blood. Nice job Skye, way  to look stupid in front of the home crowd. A timeout happens, and everybody's just like "uh, your bleeding on your face..." so I wipe it with my white jersey and a whole crapload of blood's now on my jersey. I quickly wiped it and went back in, but a few minutes later I got pulled so Rob the trainer could fix my nose. DAMMIT. It stung like a B**** when I had to put this weird liquidy stuff on it to make it stop bleeding.

So today I wake up and realize there's this huge bloody red scab where that bitch clawed my face. Perfect. Of course everyone at school was like "Dude! You're bleeding!" "What happened to your face?" "Uhh....there's like, something on your face, like right there...."

Kill me now. There was a few popular cheerleader's judging me today, that's no fun. well, they're all ugly anyways without their thousand layer filters of makeup and fakeness. The cheerleaders at my school SUCK....besides one because she is literally the sweetest girl ever and also a classmate in half of my classes. She's in my grade but in the locker room when I was getting ready for basketball IRG and she was getting ready for cheerleading practice, she was literally SO HAPPY AND EXCITED for me that I got to play. I love her so much, she's so cute. One of the nicest people I have ever met in my weird high school.

Anyways, I had a lot to rant about. I apologize because my day was shitty and awesome at the same time I guess?...

My dad just told me a joke, and it's the best thing EVER. Just say this out loud and you'll get it instantly.

Joke of the day: What do you call a singing computer?

A DELL.

Best thing ever right now. Cause it's Adele XD HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDE my awesome peeps reading this. Thanks for reading all of my rants. If you guys have any rant stories just comment or send me a message cause I wanna read yours too :D :3

By the way on Adele, look up on youtube "Adele hello parody" and there should be one with a guy pretending to be adele. It. Is. HILARIOUS! please watch it cause I sing this all the time and it's pretty epicly awesomely dramatically funny.

Adios nachos.