When did I get awesome

Okay guys, it's hella weird.

Another guy rolled in my DM's today. More like last night cause that's when he messaged me through the Facebook Messenger app.

Wtf.

Seriously.

It's not normal for me.

I'm not even attractive wtf.

Why. Just WHY.

I've texted Cameron a few times, but I'm honestly not really interested...ugh.

So the other guy, his name is Ryan. I've met him once before because he's a friend of one of my friends. My friends name is Guillermo, and he plays the flute. I met Ryan when he came to one of the football games that the band played at.

Gosh, that was a while ago. I mean, we were playing at a different stadium because it was the championship game to go to state, and I guess having another trumpet player would help, so Guillermo brought Ryan.

We did talk a few times that night and he's pretty chill, also an extremely hella good trumpet player. Daaaammnn.

The day after during Trig or something like that, Guillermo was telling me that Ryan kinda liked me and I was like "Oh that's cool, but I don't think I'll ever see him again unless he comes and plays with the band."

Hahaaaa guess not.

I'm no complaining either if you were wondering cause he's kinda attractive I gotta say....unlike me.

I seriously look like a freshman or something, I don't look like I'm gonna be a senior this fall. All my friends, who are now juniors, say that they can see me being a senior or graduating 😂😂😂

Anyways, yeah, I messaged Ryan back. We are Facebook friends, and he always shares these hella funny memes, so I like them or react with the laughing face of course. I love memes, they're the best.

So he was like "So I see you like the memes I shared" then he screenshot his Facebook wall and circled his information that said "single" and was like "So should I change this now?"

That's actually pretty funny. Way to roll into someone's DM's like that.

I need to reply to his message though, which was like an hour ago, but I went for a run and I just got back. Lol.

Be back soon.

Question: Some of you guys may know my Pokemon randomness book, right? I'm thinking about making something similar to it, but with a few Sonic characters. If you guys want me to then I can do it.

It's crazy that a year ago I joined Wattapd thinking that nobody would read my stuff. Hell, I barely knew how to use Wattpad, but look what happened cause of y'all. I went from 0-100 in that time span, so I'd like to shoutout and say thank you for not thinking my books are stupid.