The Hooded intruder

Tigress's POV:

It was time for bed and everyone went in their respected rooms and went to sleep. For some reason I couldn't sleep. I decided to go for a small walk around the palace to hopefully get tired enough. While I was walking I had this strange feeling someone was here in the palace, someone who wasn't supposed to. I started looking around to see if there was anybody here but I found nobody.

When I started for the barracks I heard noise, very little noise, but enough to be heard. Footsteps. I look behind me and barely catch the tip of what looked to be a felines tail. I went over and saw a figure, I couldn't figure out what it was because it was covered in clothing from head to toe, even the tail was covered. I followed the figure which led me to the basement of the great hall of the palace where we keep all the ancient swords or anything like the transformation stone.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here." I said, alerting him. The figure turned around to me and looked surprised.

This hooded figure looked at me and looked around. I lunged at him to take him down so he couldn't do no more than lie on the floor, but he dodged the attack with surprising ease.

"I'm sorry." was the only thing he said when everything went dark.

Unknown POV:

Here I was the Jade Palace. It has been so long since I have been here. There is no time to just wander around, I have to get something from here to disguise myself and I know exactly where it is. I walk all the way, walk down the stairs and start looking down there. I didn't know it, but I was being followed.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here"

Right when I heard that I turned around shocked that I did not notice her. She then lunged at me in a way that was to put me down, but I easily dodged her attack. I didn't wan't to do it, but she was in my way. I learned a move, when I was five, that can knock someone out with just one good hit to a specific nerve.

"I'm sorry" was all I said before I hit the nerve and she dropped to the floor.

I continue my search and find exactly what I was looking for, the transformation stone.