Finding Out

Tigress's POV:

We are finally here, the Wu sister's lair.

"As planned Tigress go in and find information. If you run into Sirus hit him in between the neck and shoulder, there is a certain pressure point there that will knock him out. If you do that, bring him back here with you. If we get him, then it won't be that hard to beat the Wu sisters as it would have been with him." said Master Shifu.

"Yes master." I replied.

I start heading towards the lair when I see guards blocking the door. I sneak around to the side and find a little window that I am able to climb through. I climb in and stealthily as I can start walking around the lair trying to find either Sirus or the Wu sisters.

I keep walking when I hear steps being made coming towards the direction of the hallway I'm in. The person that walks by happens to be Sirus. I only have one shot at doing this. This is pay back. I go behind him and hit him in the spot master Shifu told me to and he dropped to the floor.

I grabbed Sirus and silently left the lair with him and started to take him back to the others.

When I get back, everyone looked at me surprised I was back so early.

"Wow, that was fast." said Monkey.

"I found Sirus and did as you told Master." I said to Master Shifu.

"Good tie him up so he can't escape." he replied.

We tied him up and set him so he was leaning on a tree.

"What to we do now master?" asked Viper.

"We should probably get further away from the Wu sister's lair. They will notice that Sirus is missing and probably send a party to look for him. We should head back to the Valley of Peace for now, with him we could get a great bit of information." said Master Shifu.

"Yes master." We all replied.

*Time skip to the Valley of Peace*

When we got to the Jade Palace we were pretty exhausted. We set Sirus down and sat down ourselves.

Sirus started to stir and looked around.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"You are at the Jade Palace. You are going to cooperate and tell us right now what you and the Wu sisters are planning." demanded Master Shifu.

"I can't tell you anything. All I can say is that you ruined my plan." Sirus replied.

"What do you mean?" asked Master Ox.

Sirus looked up at Master Ox and replied.

"I didn't want to steal that iron from you guys. I had to, to gain their trust. I was planning on destroying their army from the inside. But the only way to do that was to gain their trust. I was going to return the iron after."

"What about the transformation stone. Now we know you were the one who took it. Why did you need it anyway?" I asked.

"If I went in there looking like I did, they would have killed me instantly. You see, I had a run in with them in my original form they saw me as a threat and tried to kill me. I was lucky to escape with my life. I had no other options." he replied.

"You could have come to us we would have helped. That is our job, to take people like them out." said Master Shifu.

"I didn't want your help. I didn't want to see you or anybody harmed in this, this is my fight, my destiny." Sirus replied.

Shifu's POV:

"What do you mean your fight? If the Wu sisters are out then it will take more than just you to fight them." I said.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

*Flashback*

"How did you do that Tao Khan?" I asked, after Tao Khan had beat Tai Lung in the sparring match.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog, master." said Tao Khan.

*Flashback Ends*

"Tao Khan? Is that really you?"