Chapter 1

Dominic on side

------------------------

I laid on my bed listening to some music. Next week was my birthday and I would turn 18. I'd find out who my mate is and I'd be happy. "Dominic!" My father called from his Office. I sighed and headed to the room he was in. "Yea?" I asked not really interested. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes. Ever since some rogues started hunting on our land he has been having trouble sleeping. "Next week you will be turning 18. You will find your mate. Then when you get out of High School you will take my rank of Alpha. Let us hope she will be a good leader." I nodded.

He dismissed me so I walked out of the house watching my crush a few houses done. How I dreamed so badly she would be my lovely mate, she would stand by my side as the Alpha's mate. She was human, and it was normal for a werewolf's mate to be human so I didn't mind it. Her laugh, her smile, how I dreamed she was the one for me. The one the Lord of Dark chose for me.

My mind came back to reality when a truck came pulling into the house beside mine. A movers truck to be detailed. No one has lived in that house for some years now until I guess now. I watched the movers get out of the truck heading to the back and opening the trailer door. Soon a car pulled into the driveway beside the truck.

I stood leaning against my doorway as a Male got out of the driver side, following him an older lady, two teenage boys, and a teenage girl maybe older then the boys. I watched them head to the truck while the older female went to the front door to unlock it I guess. They grabbed boxes and bags setting them out in the yard. I got off the door frame and decided to go over there and help them unpack. I made my way over there and the closer I got the more their aura smelled strange. Not human. Maybe it's because they came from a different state?

I got over there and the, I'm guessing, Dad, spotted me "Yes?" He asked with some exhaustion in his voice. He looked very tired. I gave a very proper smile "Hello! I'm Dominic Pyrex. Your neighbor, and I was wondering if I could help you guys unpack?" He smiled at my offer showing bright white teeth with his Canines a little longer "Sure. My name is James. We are removing all the small things first. You can go help my two sons." He point to the boys I saw earlier so I nodded and headed over to them. They both looked up at me. Twins? They sure did look like twins. Black emo hair. Lip piercings. Face features. One did have glasses. Only real difference was the one with glasses was a bit paler. Like their father. "Hello." They both said at the same time. Weird.

I smiled "I'm Dominic, your neighbor, and your father said I could help un-load bags and boxes?" The pale one smiled with the same long canine teeth. Must be a gene thing. "Sure! I'm Clayton, this is my older twin Johnnie. Since their are more bags, we'll get those." I nodded my head and helped pick up boxes and laid them down in the yard.

"Your not a mover?" A girl said. I looked up to see a teenage girl with blonde hair. "I'm Dominic. You neighbor. I'm just helping un-load. Need help? I'm done with the boxes." I told her. She was pretty. She gave the same smile as her father and brothers "I'm Emi, you can call me M, and sure! You can help put boxes in my room? Mine are the ones with 'M's Stuff'." I nodded again and picked up some while she picked up the rest.

I followed her into the house. As soon as you walk in you come to a hallway. A yard up to the left is a big living room connected to the Kitchen. If you go forward to the end of the hallway you will meet the big kitchen and a laundry room to the right. If you didn't and you went to the right you would see a smaller room with stairs going up. I followed her up stairs. The stairs went up four steps, a 3x3 landing, then six steps back up to the left. Once you get up stairs there is two doors to the right, once on each side. Then four doors on the left. Two on each side.

I followed her to the left to the last door on the left which already had a pink sign on it 'Emi's Room'. She opened the door and I set my boxes on the floor. "Thanks." She said smiling. I smiled back "Just helping." I left her to her un-packing when I ran into, must be the mom. "I am so sorry!" I said bending over to help pick up a box that fell. "It's okay. Who must you be?" She said sweetly giving a nice smile. Her canines were long but not to long like her kid's and husband.

"I'm Dominic. I live next door. I just came to help you guys un-pack." I replied. She kept the welcoming smile on her face. Just something in her eyes when she saw me, in all their eyes, just screamed 'I know what you are!' But they did good at hiding it. I guess just finally seeing it for the fifth time told me it was there. "Hello, my name is Clair. Can you put that box in the bathroom?" She asked pointing to the last door on the right from the left side of the stairs. I nodded and went back over there to put it in it. When I came out I saw her heading to the last door on the right from the right side of the stairs.

I headed downstairs and outside. I helped them bring in boxes, bags, beds, dressers, more stuff. Once we got done it was getting dark. I said my good byes and they return it with tired but sweet smiles. I walked home and stepped inside "I saw you helping them. Very nice of you when you become Alpha." I looked up to see my father. I shrugged "Their aura just seemed weird." I replied. He nodded and sent me off to bed.

I went to my room and got my pajamas and went to take a shower. I got out and dried myself off then brushed my teeth. Tomorrow was the Pack's Lord of Dark Ceremony. Just like Humans have 'Church' we have that. I got in my pajamas and headed to bed closing my eyes. Last face I saw before I fell into deep sleep was Clayton's. With his gorgeous green like eyes.

----------------

1162 words! Hope guys enjoyed it!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay pretty! <3