Chapter 7

Thanks everyone for the votes <3 😍😍😍😍 If there is someone you wanna see tell me.

------------

I played games on the TV as I was home alone not enjoying my Alpha Changing. My dad was doing some Alpha stuff because there has been some rouge wolves. I finished the millionth round of CoD Multi-player and turned everything off. I laid down on the couch and sigh as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I was asleep for a few hours until I jumped out of my doze and screamed. Half from the dream and half from my joints aching. I remembered the dream barely. Yet, I knew the dream was bad. I sighed as I tried to go over the dream. Mom. Me. Dad. Weird Wolves. Woods. Death. That's all I can remember. In the dream.

I slowly got up and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I fixed a boring sandwich and went to my room with it wrapped in a paper towel. As I climbed the stairs I took a few bites out of it and made my way to my room. I sat on my bed and finished the food and threw away the paper towel. I grabbed my phone and played some music as I played a game on my phone.

Some of my friends were texting me all about the homework and stuff but I ignored them and kept listing to music and playing my game. I turned off the game and lowered the volume on the screen as I covered myself up and laid my phone on my nightstand. For getting about the dream an hour ago I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming of my wolf running around in the woods. Enjoying his self. He finally came to a clear and slowly made his way to the clearing. He sniffed as the metal smell of blood hit his nose. He whined as he saw a beautiful female wolf laying in her own blood. As he got closer he looked at her and prodded her stomach. She was dead. He looked into the pile of blood that stained the grass and a reflection of a younger Dominic was shown. The same age he was in his dream on the couch.

He jerked awake this time not screaming only wincing slightly at the small pain in his bones. He saw the time on his phone. 3:16am. Today was his birthday. He smiled and laid back down this time having a normal dream and not a weird one.

His dad walked into his room and poked his shoulder shaking him. "Wake up birthday boy!" he smiled as he continued to shake his boy til Dominic groaned and pushed his dad away.

"I'm not a boy." Was Dominic's only reply as he rolled on his back and looked up at the boring ceiling. His bones and joints didn't hurt anymore which made him jump out of bed, passed his father into his bathroom to look at his self "It's my birthday!" He yelped and brushed his teeth as his father laughed and walked out of his room to where ever.

Dominic brushed his hair and got some new clothes on as he heard voices downstairs. His party! He smiled as he finally was an alpha wolf,  not a full one like his father, but still. He threw his old clothes into a pile and went downstairs. Once at the bottom stair everyone saw him and yelled 'Happy Birthday' some of his friends added 'Dominic' or 'Jerk' at the end of their sentences.

He smiled as he walked into the kitchen and got his self a cup of soda that was on the island and walked around giving his gal friends hugs and his male friends shakes and or pats on the back.

Then he stopped in his track and smelled the most wonderful smell ever. Roses with a hint of blood and caramel? He knew he was smelling his mate. He could smell other smells better now with his alpha smelling but this was topped them all. He followed it and was hoping to see Amber but stopped when he saw the neighbors. Clayton looked at him and they locked eyes.

Mate.

Mine.

Mate!

His wolf was yelping and jumping around with pure happiness but Dominic was not happy.

His mate.

His true love.

Was a guy.

------------------
Yeaaaaaa. So that's this chapter. Sorry it I switch from "I do this" to "He does this"

Comment!

Follow!

Vote!

Happy New Years!