chapter 29~ ladybug?

please check out my other story xo

*************************************************

chapter 29

I jolted awake as I heard glass shatter. My eyes were fully open staring at Jason’s big brown eyes which looked just as surprised as mine.

And then we heard yells.

i looked at jason frightened.

"stay here ill be back" jason told me as he got up to leave.

Who was in this house?

Was it Tyler?

 Did Johnson piss off someone?

I did not listen to Jason and followed him quietly Jason stopped which caused me to collide into him stumbling back up the stairs to balance myself as i realised we had reached the bottom of the stairs.

“you had to do the total opposite to what I said didn’t you” Jason said huskily.

Infront of us were about thirteen fully grown guys-not men... guys as in muscular and strong and marine type- all standing up except for one who was falling asleep.

Johnson was the one yelling.

Jason pulled me to the side, his arm clutched around my waist in support and looked very threatening. “Who knocked over my brother’s trophy?”

brother?

Jason has a brother?

 I didn’t say anything.

Everyone gaped, staring at Jason with scared eyes?

 Even Johnson and that guy who looked like he was going to drift off.

inched back, feeling smaller.

“It was Leo.” Johnson pointed to the kitchen after a long moment’s pause of awkward silence.

“WHAT DID I DO?!” Leo yelled from the kitchen. I could tell he had stuffed his mouth and then he appeared in the kitchen doorway and he shuddered looking around for an escape route. “I;m sorry-I- Johnson PUSHED ME!”

“WHAT?!” Johnson yelled. “It was not me! It was Travis!”

I looked around wondering who Travis was.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Jason’s mouth twitch.

Everyone turned to the sleepy guy-who was apparently Travis.

“I was sitting down the whole time. It’s the other one.” He shrugged and then leaned his head back and closed his eyes, his mouth hanging open as his snores echoed through the living room.

Everyone’s head turned to the other Travis and Johnson gulped as Travis number two stomped over to him and jabbed his finger at Johnson’s chest.  “You starting something ladybug?”

 Ladybug?

“That’s his code name.” Jason whispered in my ear and I slapped a hand to my mouth to suppress a laugh.

 “Heeee.....” Johnson sighed in fear and he inched back as the second Travis moved forward. Then he stumbled as he collided into Leo who coughed up food. 

 i looked up at jason and a smile spread across my face i looked down blushing i missed him, his scent, his touch i missed everything about him.

My thoughts disused as I felt Jason move hastily from my side to infront of johnson facing travis and then the next thing I knew there was a punch up. 

************************************************************************************************************hiii guys,

thanks for reeading,

sorry i took so long to update,

pleaase check out my knew story!,

what do you thinks going to happen next?

comment, vote & share this story.

lots of love

65 votes for next chapter

much love xo