chapter seven

hey guys thanks so much for reading hope you like it xxx

please comment and like and reccomend to other people xxx

<3 <3

Chapter 7

We both quickly moved away, and then Johnson came in.  He looked at Jason then at me with a cocky smile playing on his lips as he tried to hide but it didn’t work out since he started to chuckle.

              “It not what it looks like” Jason said facing Johnson

“Yeah sure” he said smiling cockily

“What would make you think anything’s going on. ” I mumbled

“Um let me see you hade kissed like you’s are in love with each other at Ralphs place and hmm Jason is half naked with you in the same room.  Johnson said cockily with a huge grin on his face.

“First we had to pretend to like each other that way and she walked in to put the blow-dryer back. You actually thought we like each other that way? Jason said chuckling, now that hurt big time, I felt tears fill my eyes.

“ I’m going to be downstairs” I said and then rain down stairs and sat on the couch out knees to my chest and tears came down, I knew he didn’t like me I’m just another girl to him, I sat there with tears falling down like a waterfall, now ones ever made me feel like this, i dont even know why i feel like this.

 I know he kidnapped me but it the best thing that’s happened to me, if he didn’t kidnap me  I’ll probably be getting abused at home.

why did I have to fall for him his just another guy that plays with girls feelings.

    I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I quickly wiped my tears and that’s when Jason walked in.

   He came and sat next to me, we both didn’t say anything.

“What’s wrong” Jason said looking directly in my eyes which I avoided to look in.

“N-n-nothing” I said trying to keep a straight face, holding back tears

“I know something wrong” he said lifting up my chin so I was looking into his eyes.

“why don’t you go mess with an other girl feelings” I said with tears streaming down my face no longer able to hold them on , I stood up to walk but I felt Jason grab my wrist and pull me back as he pulled me back onto his and  put his lips on mine, I was confused at first put I still kissed back I felt fireworks everywhere it soon turned  out to be a make out session my hand were in his hair and his hand were on my waist, we both pulled away for breath. 

     I sat there on his lap not knowing what to say, he just sat there looking at me.

“Honey I never meant to hurt you I really do like you” he said looking at me

“Then why did you tell Johnson that you don’t”

“Because he will annoy us if he knew we like each other” he said smiling

“Oh, I’m sorry” I said blushing like a freak so I put my head down in my hands  embarrassed of how i recated.

“It’s okay, ohh are you blushing” he said lifting my head.

“Shut up” I said hitting his chest

I looked up to look into his eyes, we both leaning in until he looked away.

“I’m hungry are you” he said walking to the kitchen

“ yep” I said following him, I didn’t know why he moved away, i diddnt know where that left us i know we kissed and he told me he liked me but that’s it I don’t know if were even together.

Johnson then came in with a suitcase in his hand.

“I got you clothes” he said handing me the suitcase.

“Thank you” I said while taking the bag, I looked in. I found a hair brush, shorts, skirts, dresses, pants, tops, dresses and shoes.

    “You’ve got good taste” I said while giving a smile.

“So what are you’s guys going to eat” Johnson asked

“Don’t know what do you’s want to eat” Jason said looking through the cupboard.

“Pizza” I said smiling

“Pizza it is” Johnson said smiling  

 “Ill order pizza” Jason said while picking up the phone and orded one ham and pineapple and one meat lover, the pizza then came after ten minutes. We all sat on the table and started to eat.

   I sat there wondering why they kidnapped me and why were they so nice.

“Why did you kidnap me” I said softly while grabbing a slice of pizza.

“we needed a girl to pretend to be Jason girlfriend and you were the prettiest girl we found.” Johnson said shrugging.

      “Why do I have to pretend to be Jason girl friend” I asked looking at Jason but he kept avoiding my eyes for some reason.

 “Because we need you to distract people and do other stuff which you will know about when the times wright” Jason said not even looking at me.

     “But it doesn’t seem to be a problem since your already dating.” Johnson said with a smirk playing on his lips, when he said that Jason and I chocked on our pizza I blushed red from embarrassment.

    “Were not dating” Jason said coldly still avoiding my eyes

“Ohh so that’s why you’s kissed and addimited you’s like each other” he said smirking, how the hell did he know that he must of seen us and heard everything we said.

Jason smiled and his cheeks going a bit pink, I was probably blushing like an idiot, I looked down to hide my embarrassment but then looked up to see Jason he was smiling at me then quickly looked away and caught him go redder, that I saw him looking at him.

  “ ohh look how cute the lovebirds are blushing” Johnson said laughing which made me  blush more and Jason smiling shaking his head and looking down so no one can see him blush. Johnson was looking from me to Jason laughing. I like it here it feels like a home I wonder what’s happening know with my awful devilish parent but I know one thing for sure………

                I’m in love with Jason McCann ………….