chapter 2

*JCS POV*
"What's up O2L? The boys are back!" I said to the camera. "Connor, Ricky, Sam, Trevor, Kian & I are remaking o2l. But this time we have a new addition to the collab I'm sure you are all very familiar with the famous magcon boy... CAMERON DALLS!" as I said that cam jumps into the camera view. "Hey guys!" After filming & explaining how the channel is gonna work, I shut the camera off & edited the video. I decided to upload it later because the boys & I want to go get some ice cream. I grabbed my phone & walked out the door jumping into Kians car. We drove to cold stone & I walked in noticing a girl with perfectly shaped brown curls with blonde ends.  She looked a lot like another youtuber.. I think her names Rielly McCabe. Or something like that. I walked over to the counter & ordered a coffee & chocolate cake batter shake. I paid for my ice cream & headed over to where the boys were sitting & took out my phone & scrolled through twitter.

*RIELLYS POV*
When we got to cold stone I walked to the counter & ordered a coffee & chocolate cake batter shake. I waited for Emma while she ordered a strawberry shake. "Bleh." I have always hated the taste of strawberry. "You're crazy." She said. & with that we walked over to a table & sat down. I pulled out a my phone & took a snapchat of our ice cream, & proceeded to check my Instagram. I heard the bell of the door open but didn't care enough to check. "Dude. Rielly look who just walked in." I turned to see 7 boys walking in. O2L plus Cameron Dallas.
"Ohmygod. Okay be calm we don't want to scare them." I say. The boys sat a table a couple tables away from us. When I hear Kian yell. "Oh my fucking God, is that Rielly McCabe? The YouTuber?!?!" & I couldn't help but smile & walk over there. "Yes it is. Pleased to meet you Kian, Connor, Trevor, Sam, Cameron, and Jc." I said looking into Jc's dark beautiful brown eyes. God damn he's so hot. "I love your channel so much!" Connor said. "Yeah me too!" Sam & Trevor said in sync looking at each other. "You're super funny dude we should collab." Kian commented.
"Thank you guys! & hell ya! I would love to collab with you all." I took another drink of my shake & threw it away. "Is that a coffee & chocolate cake batter shake?" Jc asked.
"Yeah its my favorite."
"Mine too! I don't get why people think it's weird."
"Me neither. I love it!"
"Yeah me too." He said smiling a perfect smile.