31

Eva's POV
(4 Days Later)

"He really wants to talk to you." Simmons said as I sat on the counter. I shrugged.

"He doesn't want me." I whispered and she laughed. I glared at her for a moment before she waved me off.

"Trust me. He does." She said. "Your all he talks about, and I know you don't remember everything but trust me he does." She rolled her eyes with a sly grin on her face before letting out a chuckle and speaking again. "He told me about it. You make him nervous." She said turning to me.

"What?" I asked. That surprised me as the last relationship I was in the guy was dominate and was very strong. He came on to me. Not the other way around.

"Fitz isn't Ward. He's not-" She searched for the word. "Arrogant." She said and pointed at me. I laughed and looked at the ground.

"But he just like freaked out when I touched him-"

"I know. He told me." She spoke again with amusement laced in her tone. "He didn't want too because you don't remember everything." I nodded slowly as I tired to understand. "Are you alright?" She asked me and I nodded again slowly. I felt like I was remembering something but I wasn't sure. "Eva?"

"There has to be another way!" He yelled hitting the glass again.

"If I'm right then I should be fine Leo." I sighed. "Let me do this." I said placing my hand on the button. "Ready I asked?" He nodded and stared at me.

"One."

"Two-"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too Leo." He smiled slightly.

"Three." I hit the button then jammed the needle into my arms. Lastly hearing Fitz yell for me and anyone else.

"Eva?" I blinked and saw Simmons snapping her fingers in front of my face. I felt a tear in my eyes. I really did love him. What was I doing injecting myself with a needle? I lifted the sleeve on my shirt and saw the mark. I gasped. "Hey?" Simmons asked.

"I'm fine." I said jumping off the counter. She looked me up and down.

"You don't look okay. Your pale and look like-"

"I'm fine Jemma." I said and walked out of the lab. Storming to my room. Then I was pacing around and around in circles. I hated not being able to remember anything. It made me mad and anxious. I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair roughly.

I threw my hands up and sat on my bed. My legs were moving rapidly and I was shaking. I looked at my hands and they were shaking too. I swore under my breath. I then stood up and waltz to Fitz shoe box of a room. I stood there for a moment before pulling the glass open.

"Eva-"

"I once said I loved you." I paused as he stood up. "Is it true?" I asked and he stood up. My eyes were teary. I bit my lip. "Never mind it's-"

"Yes it's true." He said and grasped my arm. "You love-loved me. And I'm in love with you." He said and his hand dropped from my arm. He sighed. "I know you don't remember-"

"I remember jamming a needle into my arm." His mouth hung open. "And you crying." I was now sobbing and my voice cracked. "And you telling me that I shouldn't do it. That you loved me." I said and took a step back as I wiped my eyes. His face paled.

"Yeah." He said. "That happened. Right before you passed out and didn't remember anything. Then you woke up." He whispered moving closer to me. Then his eyes narrowed. "Were you crying?" His hands landed on either sides of my head.

"Yeah." I answered. "I'm fine." I pulled his hands from my face. His face dropped from concerned to a sad look. "I just wanted to know if it was true." I shrugged and he nodded slowly. It was true that Fitz was a bit awkward but he was also strong and had grown up a lot from what I had heard since being on this team.

"Yeah. If you've got anymore questions just come ask." His tone was happy. He was happy that I had gone to him with questions. Although I was still confused by his actions I was starting to understand. I was a different person from the Eva they knew, and I bet they were confused too.

I honestly wasn't sure who I was anymore.

/////////
A/N

Sorry for not updating yet today..... Almost done with this book. Gunna start another Fitz fanfic soon.... so look for that.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459