1

CHAPTER (1)

I did my daily torture of walking through the doors of my high school, don't get me wrong ; I'm not the nerd who spends all her evenings daydreaming of the school's golden boy nor I'm Barbie that every guy at a 100 km distance wishes to take her out, also I'm not one of the invisible dudes who just fill the gaps in the corridor, stadium, or health class lectures.

I am Sarah, I think everyone at the school knows who I am; I am a part of the "most popular" group here or whatever.

as I said not every guy would like to have the honor of taking me out, I think they are intimidated by me, but that doesn't mean no one dares to. I went out with a lot of guys. okay that sounded bad. I mean I've been riding the relationship roller coaster, having good relationships and bad ones as well.

being a part of the popular group has its advantages and disadvantages, you see I'm not the smoking hot cheerleader, but also not the duff, Tamara is the duff of our group,oh that sounded mean . I am a tomboy who likes to wrestle guys to the ground, and get dirt all over her, but I also want my nails done and my outfits cute.

the school's golden boy is Harry my best friend, his girlfriend Tyler is also my friend, she is like a model, she helps me out with my makeup and stuff, and God knows I need help in such areas; spending my time with Harry watching star-wars won't improve my eyeliner skills. Tamara is helplessly in love with Jason, Jason is a man whore I always tell him that. there is Ben, he was on of the guys who were brave enough to ask me on a date, sadly I turned him down; I don't like to date my friends it makes everything awkward after the breakup, oh I almost forgot there is Stacey and Miranda, Tyler's loyal minions. and people that is the squad that most of the school pray to get in, not so impressive up close right.

when I walk through the doors, I look through the yard and catch a glimpse of my friends hanging under a tree, I wave at them and stride till I set down next to Jason. everyone is here except Tyler, I look around for here, and oh.. here she is with Stacey and Miranda making some poor girl's life miserable, I look over to Harry as he is observing Tyler too ,and for the first time I spot disappointment in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A.N)

WHAT DO YOU THINK???!!

if you have any idea's comment's please tell me.

Raghad <3