4

chapter (4)

the sound of our breath is the only thing my ear are being distracted with in the car, my brain is recalling every second of this night, I'm so mad at him beyond belief.

his gaze is focused on his lap as he plays with his long fingers, his eyes are showing a glimpse of guilt mixed with many other emotions, his jaw is flexing with anger, and the red marks that are shaped just like my hand are settling on his face.

I take a long deep sigh.

he lifts his head up, his hand sliding through his long wavy  hair, and starts burning a hole in the side of my head with his stare, I stare back at him.

after a while he breaks the silence.

"I'm sorry" he said with a cold, harsh tone.

"you crossed a line Harry" I whispered, not even having the urge to fight.

"maybe I wouldn't have to cross it, if you didn't act like ...like.."

"like what a bitch.....slut?!!, say it"

"I didn't say that"

"well you were going to, maybe I didn't have to act like that if I wasn't trying to save your ass"......"and what the fuck did I do; for you to flip out like that" 

"look, I said I'm sorry what do you want me to do?"

"just leave me alone" I said as I stormed out of the car.

***(4 hours ago)***

the house was filled with teenagers controlled by there hormones, me and Derek tried to talk over the loud music, after all I think going to a party for a first date is not a good idea.

"let's dance" Derek practically shouted, I nodded along.

we started dancing for a while, he wasn't bad at all, and I had some moves in my pocket, anyway we continued like that for a while, then he put his hands on my hips, I was fine with it truly, but his wandering hands wandered somewhere past my hips...

we started dancing for a while, he wasn't bad at all, and I had some moves in my pocket, anyway we continued like that for a while, then he put his hands on my hips, I was fine with it truly, but his wandering hands wandered somewhere past my hips, then he grabbed my butt, suddenly I felt tense, I don't know why, It wasn't like it was the first time a guy ever done such things to me, but for some reason, I didn't want Derek touching me like that.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" I told him as I made my way through the sweaty teenagers collapsing on each others.