8

Chapter (8)

the sky today hid behind a flock of clouds, I felt like those clouds had drifted into my mind, and swamped me with unwanted feelings and thoughts.

I was looking out of the window, too distracted with my thoughts, desperately trying to shoot down the unwanted feelings, when my eyes caught some curly hairs swaying down the street, heading to my house, what was more important than the curls itself is that it held, a box of donuts.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and located myself in one of the stools, waiting for  Harry to come and join me.

when I see him in the broad day light, the feelings will vanish immediately, I mean he is the same old Harry nothing has changed, he is the same goofy weird best friend I always had, he is Harry.

"morning beautiful" he greeted.

  okay I was wrong the feelings didn't vanish, in fact I feel worse, and my stomach is knotted, I feel like I'm gonna throw up, those are not butterflies in my stomach those are freaking knives, why am I so nervous, and why in the hell my cheeks are flushed.

"morning.......bro"

He chuckled at the word (bro), wrinkling his stupid green eyes and showing off his dimples, making me laugh in return and resulting my coffee to spite out of my nose.

way to go Sarah way to go, I mentally slapped myself.

I grabbed a doughnut, distracting myself with eating, because that was my first instinct when am nervous, to just eat everything away.

we ate quietly for a while.

"so where is Tyler" I broke the silence.

"I don't really know, I woke up, felt a weird craving for donuts, so when I went to grab some all these little sprinkled circles from heaven reminded me of you , they were dancing around singing Sarah.. Sarah"

I rolled my eyes at him while giggling.

dancing donuts.