Blunt.

~_~

I like my coffee
Just how I like myself
Dark, bitter,
And too hot for you.

~_~

"I hate this! All these teenage punk, emo, fake blonds, peppy physcos, and meathead jocks." I thought to myself as I watched all the students pass by me, some bouncing mistakingly and some purposely but mostly people were avoiding me as if I had Ebola or something.

Jazzy bounced on her heels clapping her hands once before turning to face my horrified face.

"So how do I look?" She asked dragging the 'o' in 'so' whilst pushing her boobs up to show off a bit.

"Great! See your fitting in with all these bimbos already! Great for you big sis!" I replied sarcastically mocking her over enthusiasm.

"I'm only 5 minutes older," she said sassily while cocking her hips to the right, "Oh and by the way hun, lose the frown it'll give you wrinkles and just between us you already have too much," She came closer whispering sassily.

"I'm serious, you look like this school's very own Regina George." I chuckled.

"Whatever, don't do anything stupid and I won't have to bully you, oh and don't tell anyone we're twins k?"

"Potassium?"

"What?"

"Never mind, will do, bye" I smiled kissing her left cheek as she kissed my right."

Even though Jazz has a totally different taste and liking in nearly everything, we are still as close as ever.

"Yeah bye and if you find any hot nerds you know my number" she replied with a wink before sashaying off. Such a sassy drama queen my sister is.

'Alaska would be much better but no one listens to poor old Vicky' I thought to myself as I walked down the hall. I pulled out my map that the head lady gave my mum when she signed us up and looked at it letting my feet carry me wherever they want for the while.

'Oof''

Was all I heard before all my books fell on the floor. I bent over quickly to pick them up my skin getting a bit prickly and tingling,

I felt a bit weirded out since this never happens but ignored it. Someone was glaring holes into the back of my hair. I would've thought by now the person might've walked off like everyone else did but no they're are just standing there.

"You could move now you know, you aren't much help anyways" I mumbled sassily but only loud enough for the bold homosapien to hear. I got up really expecting a stuck up girl with a lollipop in her mouth, a crop top and shorts way to short for school but what I saw made me gasp.

Instead of a stuck up girl there was a teenage model. Well atleast he should be.

He had greyish blue eyes, a sculptured jaw and messy dark brown hair. His eyes were on mine and I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at his staring. His expression held nothing but annoyance.

"Oh well I'm sorry, I'm standing in your way aren't I? It's not like I'm literally at the middle of an empty hallway! What? No, that'd be ridiculous" I deadpanned sassing yet again for the morning. He raised his eyebrows in a challenging manner and allowed a big fat frown to sit onto his soft pink lips.