Chapter 8: Did you touch her???

Hey there my lovlies I'm sorry for taking long to update. I............(hold on I'm thinking of an excuse)........never mind I was just to lazy to update but mehhhh sooo yhhhhh here's yah update mate.

♥♥♥♥♪ ♪♥♥♥♥

Victoria's p.o.v

I awoke to the feel of something soft and warm. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a few times. I looked down on my stomach to see a sleeping Blake. A blush up my cheek. He's so adorable in his sleep.

I raised my hand and played with his hair. It was soft and I had this sudden urge to lick it. You know!!!! To see if its like cotton candy!!!!!

I dragged my hand down tracing his strong jaw then I moved it down to his shoulder. I tapped his shoulder softly causing him to stir.

I opened my mouth to say something but my throat felt dry.

"Water I sound like a toad hurryy"

Blake jumped up startled but when he saw me he sighed sitting back down.

"Ummm what are you doing I said water" he glared at me before getting up and filling a glass of water.

"OK so why did you faint" he questioned. Then it came back to me and I panicked.

"Oh glob! Oh glob! He's here!!"

"Who are you talking about???" He tried to calm me down.

I dipped my hand in my bra causing Blake to look away slight pink pinching his cheeks.

I pulled out the note and opened it and was about to read it to him when my jaw dropped. It was different. He put his hand inside my fruition bra. He touched my amazeberries boobs. My rage was blended in with fear.

I started to hyperventilate causing Blake to grab the paper in my hand.

Blake's p.o.v

I grabbed the paper to see what she was going crazy about.

Dear vickypoo,

I want you. Don't try to run. I will get you. I have to have you. Somewhere in you, you feel the same don't deny it!!! I love you and you love me. Don't fucking try to bring Alec into this because he is only ruining us bye. At the moment I'm carrying you to the nurse's office so sadly I can't write more.