Chapter 5: Your sexy ass is mine

Beep

Beep beep

Beep beep beep.

"Vicky wake up" someone kissed my forehead. I was really comfortable and there was something heavy on my hip. Then I remembered that Alec was here.

"Gosh you're so wicked can't you just stop time?" I whined.

"No babe, that's not how it works now get up" he kissed my forehead again. If you're wondering yes. Alec is a god. Son of Hermes (God of time) and Hestia (Goddess of hearth).

I groaned, "Stop 'muming' me I'm waking up!" I groaned as I raised a bit and straddled him. I then lay down on his chest.

"Babbbe!" He whined.

"Fine fine!" I huffed the climbed off of him

I walked to my closet and grabbed some Minnie mouse bra and undies and walking into the bathroom. I turned the heater on and took a bath. Soaping each and every piece of my skin with strawberry body wash.

I walked out in my under garments and as usual all sleepiness was gone.

"Well hello there baby!" I cooed to Alec causing him to chuckle. Ever since little, after we took a bath we tried to show off that our body was better than the other's.

"Pffft I'm way sexier!" He bragged.

"Puh-lease" I snorted and stuck my tongue out at him.

He grabbed a Micki mouse boxers and walked into the bathroom. I started to search for clothes but felt suffocated. I walked over and pulled the curtains and opened the window.

"Yooo babe!" I turned around and saw Alec flexing his arm. Might I say he looked hotttt.

"Ewww" I faked disgust then pointed to my body. "You can't top this hotshot"

He then turned around and cross his arms while huffing. "Hey turn around I was just about to do a twerking show!" I exclaimed and he eagerly turned around.

"You still think your gonna get it you lost your chance" I say crossing my arms (making my boobs pop) and raising my chin.

An evil grin came on his face then he speared me onto the bed. He held my hands above my head and straddled me.

"Your gonna pay for not giving me a twerk show" he whispered leaning close to my ears. I giggled. He was about to start tickling me when someone cleared their throat.

Both of our heads snapped in the window's direction. There stood Blake, Tyler, Samuel, Finnory, Chance and an amused looking Aidon.

I blushed and buried myself in Alec's chest he quickly caught on to what I was doing and pulled the duvet over me. I pulled it over my face. I felt Alec's chuckle over me.

"Dude!!! That was better than watching porn why did you stop???" Sam complained adding to the heat on my face.

"I know I'm hot but I prefer girls thank you" Alec stated. I couldn't help but snort.

"I think he was talking about this amazingness" I state as I waddle over to my closet still guarded by the duvet.

"Y'all are an item?" Finn questioned.

I was about to say 'oh hell nawww' but Alec beat me to it.

"Yes why?" I turned to him with a bewildered expression.

"Just wondering" Finn sighed then muttered either 'all the hot girls are always taken' or 'potato fries are always better'.

Alec bid them goodbye then closed the window and pulled the curtain.