Chapter 8

After being harassed at work I came straight home pissed, annoyed but mostly hurt.

They instantly took her story not even trying hear us out. Now that Cam broke up with her, she was coming full force, Non-stop interviews.

She told them I persuaded him to leave her, I slept with him and I was after his money.

That was the exact opposite of what I was trying to do but it didn't matter. I was known as the whore that broke Crashley up.

I tried to keep calm but I couldn't push the hurt away.

I wanted to smoke. I was dying for a cigarette but I fought to keep the promise.

Twitter made it even harder, the hate wouldn't stop coming.

-How could you live with yourself die

-Cam picked her over Ashley EWW

-Yes he finally dumped her!!Thank you!!

-What relationship are you going to ruin now? WHORE

I stayed in bed unless to go to the bathroom or shower. I didn't have a appetite or energy to do anything.

Every time I thought of it I had to fight tears.

Taylor kept trying to get me out of the bed, but I wouldn't budge.

My phone wouldn't stop ringing until I finally decided to answer it.

Before I could say anything, I was bombarded with questions. "Are you alright? Has anyone said anything to you?" He asked.

"I'm fine Cam" I said and he took a deep breath.

"FaceTime with me then" "Why can't we just talk on the phone?" I asked.

"If you're fine then you shouldn't have a problem going on FaceTime" I sighed putting my hair in a bun and wiping the tears so he wouldn't notice.

"Waiting" he said. "Shut up. See" I said with a fake smile.

"I know you were crying" he stated lowly "I was sleeping" I said and he stared at me with a straight face.

I looked away "Dont start with the sorrys" "We'll it's my fault you're hurting" he said and I shook my head.

"No it's Ashley's and her followers"

"What did they say" he demanded. "Doesn't even matter. It's just going to get you upset" I said.

"Nacole" My eyes were watering. I quickly put the phone down to get tissue and wipe them.

"Just listen to me I'm trying everything I can to stop this" "I know you are Cam. I know it's not going to disappear in a day" I said grabbing the phone again.

His eyes were sad and tired. "I'm not going to let her win. If we were to stop hanging out, it would be as we're guilty. I'm not leaving my best friend over some bull, The truth is going to come out." I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Miss you" he whispered. "Miss you too" "Forget a few weeks" he said typing something.

"Next week you're coming to Cali" he stated. "Don't even say you can't. Taylor got you guys off work already, brought the tickets, start packing" he said with a big smile.