Chapter 13

I felt even worse than I did there. I continued the same routine wake up, work, get harassed anywhere I went, and sleep.

I walked past a new stand to see 'Cameron's BF runs away from selfharm accusations. Did he let her go? Is she ashamed?'

I bought all of them and threw them in the closest garbage not even reading the article.

I was praying this would blow over. A few people notice me, some gave me a worried look, disgusted look or asked for a picture.

Some even said they hoped everything would worked out, how cute we were together, and to stay strong.

It was really sweet to hear that. Strangers saying I was a good person instead of listening to what these magazines said.

I actually was able to go home with a smile on my face today. Before I could get to the porch, Taylor swung the door open

"You need to see this hurry!" She grabbed me arm dragging me inside to the living room.

"They are on tv. You missed half of it!" she said turning it up. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him smiling but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I hear the album is ready come out" "Yup. The American dream will be out next week" Zach said.

"Any plans for the release?" "Not sure yet well think of something. Maybe tweet some fans" Mikey said. "Hang with some friends" Cam added.

"That brings me to the question everyone has been asking. Nacole" The interviewer said.

"Yes" "Friends?" She asked. "Best friends since practically diapers" he stated.

"Many pictures have been taking of you guys and it seems like there's more there. And just as we thought it was serious, other pictures pop up and she's gone" she said frowning.

"Well she did what anyone wants to do when a ridiculous story is made about her, she starts getting hate, and they try digging into her personal past" he stated.

"So the cheating story, Nacole threatening Ashley and the self harm stories are lies" she asked.

"The cheating and threats are completely false. Me and Ashley breaking up had nothing to do with Nacole. What we both wanted out of the relationship wasn't the same"

"I see, now onto Nacole. The photo of her isn't photo shopped?" She asked and his jaw clenched as he nodded.

"Belief went around that the lifestyle you had was taking a toll on her"

"We haven't seen each other in eight years. A lot has happened to both of us but, hers was more difficult. I didn't know that until I saw her again" he said.

I sat there silent as they continued the interview. "She's lucky to have you" "Im lucky to have her but she doesn't think so"

"What do you mean?" She asked. "She thinks she has messed up my career and it's better if she stays in New York"

"And is it better" he shook his head "With her, I was the happiest I have ever been in those eight years. I love being with her"

"So Nacole, not a relationship runiner" He shook his head "Not a crazy person" he laughed and shook his head again.

"Not a gold digger?" He got up to grab a box, the box I left. "If she was there for the money, would she have gave me this back when she left?" He asked showing her the gift and her mouth was wide.

"That's beautiful and looks very expensive"

"Made just for her in her favorite color blue, butterflies cause she loved them since we were kids, music notes for her love of music and the heart for love" he said smiling.

"And she didn't want this?" she asked shocked. "She didn't want this in the beginning, she thought she didn't deserve it. But she's wrong"

"When I was a kid, I was shy and very awkward and she was my first friend. She helped me out of my shell. We were inseparable. Just wish so much didn't change"

"Hm" she said. "What" Doesn't seem like it's just friends though. More like love" she stated.

My eyes went wide and heart rate went up. He looked down with a smirk blushing.

"It looks like that?" he asked and she nodded smiling. Zack and Michael smiled and nodded too

"It is" Zach said. "Of course I love her" Cam said. "Not just have love for someone Cam more like being in love" Mike added.

"Cameron? Are you in love with your best friend?" She asked. He chuckled a bit smiling hard.

"I mean she is beautiful" "Very" he stated. "She seems to have a great personality" "Amazing" he added.

"Even your friends have confirmed that you guys are perfect together. The last time I interviewed you, you definitely wasn't this happy. Same goes for Nacole" she said and I looked over to Taylor and she smiled.

"It's true though" she added. "Are you in love with Nacole" she asked again. He nodded "Yes" Taylor screamed tackling me on the couch.

"But I don't know about her. Maybe I'm just her best friend" "Maybe she feels the same way" she added.