New Years' Eve

Katherine's POV

I then looked up and saw Harry smiling at me.

"When and how?" I asked him and looked at him.

"Right now and this is how" he said, then leaned in and he CRASHED his lips on mine.

We were kissing each other for like 5 minutes, when I pulled away for air. When I got my breathing back, I said.

"Now definitely I should check 21st" I said and done that.

"Yes beautiful" Harry said and licked his lips, obviously wanting for another kiss.

"Ohh, come here" I said and I pulled him and kissed him again.

"Wow beautiful! That was .... awesome" Harry Styles said to me.

"Yes, Harry" I said.

"Hey beautiful I have a question to ask you" Harry said.

"Sure Harry" I said.

"I know that 'we only met, but let's pretend it's love', " he said, quoting on of their songs.

"but I really like you beautiful and I can't believe I am going to say this, but I have fell in love with you the moment I walked in to your room today. You are beautiful to me and I know you have cancer, but we will try to go through ... together, beautiful. So I want to ask you, if you could do the honor and be my last girlfriend?" he asked me.

I then started to cry and I then thought and I just nodded.

The moment I nodded, Harry leaned in and kissed me for the 3 time this day.

"I will protect you, I won't let anyone hurt you, I will take care of you, I will love you like I can, I will be with you, beautiful" Harry said.

"Okay okay Harry" I said and smiled at him.

"Good beautiful" he said.

"One hour left till the New Year" I say to him.

"Yeah princess" he says.

"I have made a wish that I would make those 3 years the BEST of my life" I told Harry.

"What do you mean 3 years?" he asked me.

"Well, the doctor said that I am going to live for 8 years, but I have lived for 5 years and now just 3 years left until I ..... die" I said.

"Beautiful, princess, babe, you won't die. I won't let you die! I am going to save you from dying" Harry said to me with tears in his eyes.

"I know it's hard to take the news, but yeah I am dying as the doctors say" I say.

"Beautiful, if you are REALLY dying, then let me make you complete the list" Harry said, now fully crying next to me.

"Okay, I will let you do that, Harry" I said. "But what about the 22nd?"

"What was that one, beautiful?" he asked me.

"To have a kid with the person I love" I said.

"Do you want to have a kid with me, beautiful?" he said, crying.

I just nodded.

"Okay. So there are 9 months for woman to be pregnant and we have 36 months approximately till you go away" Harry started thinking. "So I know when I want to do 'it' with you beautiful"

"When?" I asked him.

"It's gonna be a surprise, princess" Harry said and kissed my nose.