Twins' Arrival

SIX MONTHS LATER

Katherine's POV

It was February 1st today and it was Harry's birthday today.

He is 27 now.

My belly is huge by now and any day from last month I could have had or have the twins.

It is now lunch time and I am eating my lunch and Harry is just watching me do that.

Yeah, he likes watching me.

He watches me, when I sleep, when I eat, when I walk, and so on ....

When I asked him, why is he watching me always, he just said that I am beautiful.

"Happy Birthday, Harry" I said.

"Thank you beautiful" he said.

"I am sorry I don't have a present for you, Harry" I said.

"Beautiful, the BEST present is in your belly" he said.

"Awe, Harry!" I said.

"Yeah. I always wanted to have kids with the girl that I love and You are that girl" Harry said.

"I love you Harry!" I said.

"I love you more beautiful!" Harry said.

< After breakfast >

After I had my breakfast, I and Harry were laying in our bed, when this happened.

My water broke.

"Harry, the twins are coming!" I shouted.

"OMG! Okay" he said and then he took me bridal style in his arms and then out the room he ran to the doctors' room.

Then the doctor knew what was happening and then he told me where to lay her and as I lay her, the doctors rush her to the delivery room and then the doctor get ready.

< After getting ready >

"Are you ready to push?" the doctor asks me

"Yes" I say.

"Then .... PUSH" he tells me.

I then push and I do another push and then soon, when I rest I do another push, I hear a ... girl scream.

"There is your girl!" Robert says.

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has Harry's eyes and my hair.

< After a little break >

After a little, 10 minute break, I start to push again as the doctor tells me.

"Push now" he tells me and I push.

"I can see the head" the doctor tells me after the second push.

"Push one more Kath" Harry tells me, as he is right there beside me.

"Okay" I say and push one more time and then I hear a ..... boy scream.

"And there is your little boy" the doctors says.

"Now you may go and rest from delivering" the nurse says.

"Okay. What about the twins?" I ask.

"We will bring them when the doctor is done with measuring them" the nurse says.

"Okay" I say.

"Yeah, cause we still need to write down the names of the newborns" she says and then the nurse pushes the bed to my room and then Harry helps the nurse to get me on My bed.

As they do that, I see other men coming with two cribs.

"Why two?" I ask them.

"Cause you have two kids and that when they are awake they won't fight" they say.

We laugh with Harry and then the nurse and the doctor brings us our kids.

"Okay, here are your babies" the nurse says.

"They are sleeping now and they will have to be fed when they wake up" the doctor says.

"Alright!" I say.

"What names would you like to give them?" the doctor asks us.

"The girl will be Darcy Anne Styles and the boy will be Jack Edward Styles" Harry says.

"Okay" he says and then leaves us with our kids.

< After 5 hours >

It is now 8 pm now and the kids are still sleeping and we are talking with Harry.

"Beautiful?" he asks me.

"Yeah, Harry?" I ask him.

"Why don't we get married like in the summer? I know I haven't proposed, but if I would marry you and then you go away, I would be a a happy father with 3 kids" Harry said.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"Really?" Harry asks me.

"Yes" I say.

"I love you Katherine Marry Scott. Will you marry me?" he asked me and out of no where he pulled out a small box.

He then opens it and then I see a golden diamond ring.

"I would love to be your wife, Harry" I say.

Then he kisses me, slides the ring on my finger and says.

"I love you my fiance!" he says with his cute Cheshire accent.

"I love you too!" I say.

< After an hour >

As the kids wake up, I tell Harry to hand me the girl and since I am breast feeding them, I pull my shirt up and open my bra.

"Hey, girl! It is your mommy speaking to you. I love you very much! You better take care of Daddy, when you grow up, Darc. I will miss you, when I will be gone, but know that I will be watching you both from the sky" I say and I look at Harry, who has tears in his eyes.

I then feed her from my left breast and then she falls asleep.

I tell Harry to lay her back in her crib and he does it.

Then I tell to bring the boy to me. Harry brings me Jack and I start to feed him.

"Hey, boy! It is your mom speaking to you. I love you very much! You better take care of Daddy and your sister, when you grow up. I will miss you, Jack! I will be watching you from above" I say.

Then I tell Harry to lay him in his crib and Harry does that too.

When he does that, he comes down here and lays in bed with me.

"Harry, I love you so much as much as I love our kids. I want you to take good care of the kids and my sister, please. I will be watching you from the sky and you will always be in my heart Harry. I love you to Infinity Harry. I hope you be a good Daddy to the kids" I say.

"I love you more and I can promise you that I will be a good Daddy to our kids beautiful" he says, crying.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey, girls! Did you like the chapter?

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEEEEEEE

Thank you!

I love you!

~ x A