St. Barths Vacation

*The Next Day*

Haliey POV
I woke up in bed snuggled up to Justin it took him a few minutes to wake up but he did it "Morning babe how did you sleep" "I slept good" then I said "that's good" and then he kissed me I'm not surprised we kiss everyday but I was a little shocked because the kiss he gave me it was filled with so much passion. About 5 minutes later we let go because our plane is leaving in a few hours justin and I are going to fly in today.

Jake POV
Later on that evening me and Hailey were in our private hotel room laying down together in the bed trying to go to sleep Hailey's body was snuggled up against mine I could feel her stomach touching my abs. Then before I went to bed I kissed Hailey's forehead and I said "goodnight princess" then I went to sleep.

*still Jake's POV*
I woke up with Hailey laying next to me she was still sleeping she looked so cute when she was sleeping I leaned over and I gently placed a kiss on her lips knowing that it would get her to wake up and I was right within seconds she opened her eyes and she looked over at me then she smiled at me I smiled right back. When we got up out of the bed justin pulled over to him and he kissed me and held me for about 10 minutes.